• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
I can never understand so called fans wanting their own players to not play well or suffer. Lacazette is better than every other player in the team bar auba, Özil, (pepe is on his level in terms of goal threat). The rest are not any where near him in terms of what he brings to the team.

We have a crap midfield so ordinary players are starting to look good now (ceballos, willock, doozy, Torreira). So i'm not going to discuss them. As for our defense well i don't need to go there.

Basically our forward line is the only thing we have going well at the team. We scored 73 goals last season in the league, Auba got 22 (5 assists), Laca 13 (8 assists), the mhiki with 6, oil with 5. so why are people talking about him as if he's andy carrol or danny welbeck?

Moah

Of course its countable. Its a competition we are playing and Lacazette is eligible to participate in.

We scored all of those with almost none of our starting eleven. Until we score 13 goal in epl, and make miracles we will need him. In fact more than any of the rest.

Ewarwoowar

Yeah, my point was that Giroud is slow. Lacazette is not slow, eventhough he is slower than some other strikers.

This was from year ago. Acceleration is a different thing, but I suspect Lacazette has pretty good one.

0_Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang.jpg
I think acceleration wise Laca is quicker off the blocks than most, but think he has trouble sustaining, hence you wont see him scoring goals from a break away from say halfway line, he gets caught, has to stop, hold up, lay off. I like Laca I do but in order to score more, he needs to be in a side where we are pushed further up the pitch than what Emery has us at the moment.

At the moment he looking predominantly to feed Auba or Pepe running off him, as opposed to scoring himself.

We scored all of those with almost none of our starting eleven. Until we score 13 goal in epl, and make miracles we will need him. In fact more than any of the rest.

I think the attack will go from strength to strength now we are not forcing our best striker out wide! I'm positive about it!

I can never understand so called fans wanting their own players to not play well or suffer. Lacazette is better than every other player in the team bar auba, Özil, (pepe is on his level in terms of goal threat). The rest are not any where near him in terms of what he brings to the team.

We have a crap midfield so ordinary players are starting to look good now (ceballos, willock, doozy, Torreira). So i'm not going to discuss them. As for our defense well i don't need to go there.

Basically our forward line is the only thing we have going well at the team. We scored 73 goals last season in the league, Auba got 22 (5 assists), Laca 13 (8 assists), the mhiki with 6, oil with 5. so why are people talking about him as if he's andy carrol or danny welbeck?
At last some sense regarding the matter.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Is that number including the 8 goals in UEL and EFL, because those two are barely countable.

But when I say Lacazette only scored away against relegation teams last season it suddenly counts?

The last few games just show how much better we are with Aubameyang up front. Lacazette literally holds up back because he's not that good, and Auba is not good out wide. We basically blunt ourselves playing them both.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We are a better side with all our best players on the field, Lacazette is perhaps the best of them all. 'Tis known.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Laca fanboys were on here actually trying convince people Auba couldn't play striker and wouldn't be much of a goal threat without Laca :lol:

Good to see at least they've move on to more realistic arguments, like whether he is faster or slower than Giroud.

Pepes blue pill

auba cant stop scoring through the middle, not sure laca should come straight back in tbh, tho I do think pepe might look better playing with laca as the middle man and auba out wide

Ewarwoowar

This forum should be called "Agenda Mania" it seems people purposefully take posts out of context just to score cheap points, weak mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom