• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Had enough of this Laca bashing. The guy's not a top tier striker but there's a reason Auba likes playing with him. He's a bloody good foil for him.

The same guys who praise Auba (which is well founded of course), downplay Laca.

Auba said this for example: "I think it (Alexandre Lacazette’s absence through injury) affects us. We know very well that he brings us so much in these sorts of games.”"

He loves playing with him and they understand each other very well in football and personal terms.

But yeah, of course they downplay Laca eventhough their favourite striker Auba heaps praise to Lacazette every now and then. :lol:

Auba naturally only knows how to play football, why respect his opinion about Lacazette's skills and contribution. He only plays with him. :rofl:

Had enough of this Laca bashing. The guy's not a top tier striker but there's a reason Auba likes playing with him. He's a bloody good foil for him. Writing him off yet heaping praise on a 20 year old donkey that can't get a game in the championship is pitiful.

What are you talking about? We have enough sample pool to write off Laca. He has had two seasons here proving he is not capable taking us next level.

Of course people have more time for 20 year old talented striker that can improve a lot! Mind you Lacazette at same age was not even starting for the farmer club Lyon.

drippin

What are you talking about? We have enough sample pool to write off Laca. He has had two seasons here proving he is not capable taking us next level.

Of course people have more time for 20 year old talented striker that can improve a lot! Mind you Lacazette at same age was not even starting for the farmer club Lyon.

We have enough sample pool to prove Laca had 119 points per minute last season in EPL, which is exactly the same point per minute count as Auba had (without penalties).

You seem just blind to these facts, that's why your "sample pool" proves something which is not based on reality. :)

You are saying we should write off Auba too then.

We have enough sample pool to prove Laca had 119 points per minute last season in EPL, which is exactly the same point per minute count as Auba had (without penalties).

You seem just blind to these facts, that's why your "sample pool" proves something which is not based on reality. :)

Don't care about what you have to say mate. Didn't read.

Brilliant. You're a champ! :trophy:

image.jpg

drippin

I'm waiting to pop my 1 litre Ron Zacapa 23 Solera when Arsenal gets to top 4 -> Emery gets one more year/extension -> Auba & Laca extend and a few in AM go into full meltdown. :Celebration:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm waiting to pop my 1 litre Ron Zacapa 23 Solera when Arsenal gets to top 4 -> Emery gets one more year/extension -> Auba & Laca extend and a few in AM go into full meltdown. :Celebration:
The meltdown is going to be in your head I think, most on here, including me want Emery to stay if he gets top 4.

drippin

The meltdown is going to be in your head I think, most on here, including me want Emery to stay if he gets top 4.

Nah, I only take a couple small portions of rum at most. I said a few people.

Some go into meltdown with Emery staying (~25 % voted wanting him out ASAP), and some when Lacazette extends if we get UCL.

Personally I don't mind much what happens as long as Arsenal gets to UCL again, so not triggered here.

Sack him no matter what I say, the guy is A-class loser and clown, but honestly I can go on forever with Arsenal no matter who manager is. I barely watch Arsenal anymore. I have the window open but I'm more following the chess and LOL.

drippin

This russian bloke surely isn't his agent. Lacazette is being represented by french agency named Score Agencies. People believe everything what they find on the internet. Sad.

Surprise surprise. The rumour made no sense at all. A bit like why Lacazette would choose a russian bloke as his agent.

Goes to similar category as believing Özil tries to bribe coaches to not have to train.

drippin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom