• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Laca gives a different dimension to our attack, he can hold the ball up quite well.

Would people actually prefer to see Saka over Lacazette? Baffling, even if it does mean Auba is slightly out wide (his goalscoring stats are essentially the same from the wing)
Problem is creating chances. Saka creates more chances on the wing than auba does imo. Auba is better at getting goals from chances than Lacazette.

However Laca seems better at creating chances at CF than Auba.

Its a tough decision. Most likely we will have auba and laca play though.

jato

I always think he’s so valuable but then I look at his numbers and they aren’t very good are they? I’m always really shocked at quite how few goals he has.
Needs to do better now he’s back as Auba is bound to go through a dip and we have no one else to score

The problem is that we now create too little especially this season. Both Auba and Laca have to produce something out of nothing sometimes. I don't think the numbers are going to get better with the way the team is playing this season.

Laca isn't valued enough IMO. He was basically our best player last season and is an outlet for both the midfield and Auba/Pepe. No one else is going to hold up the ball up top because Auba isn't that type of player.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I liked Lacazette's new boots I think he was wearing tonight

concrete-boot-cement-boots-covers-best-photos-blue-maize.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You can't play through balls to him cos he's slow.
You can't play balls in the air cos he's short.
You can’t plus one twos off him cos he's weak.
He has the ingredients of a physically poor striker and he's going to be 30 soon. I know people say we shouldn't give Auba new contract cos of his age but Lacazette would struggle much more when he ages.

You can't play through balls to him cos he's slow.
You can't play balls in the air cos he's short.
You can’t plus one twos off him cos he's weak.
He has the ingredients of a physically poor striker and he's going to be 30 soon. I know people say we shouldn't give Auba new contract cos of his age but Lacazette would struggle much more when he ages.

This sounds like great song. What tune would you use?

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Disappointing game from him - and from many others. Didn’t seem fully up for it, though he is still coming back from injury. Definitely needs to keep working hard to find some form in the minutes he’s getting with that being said.

Not too worried about him, think he gets far more stick than he probably deserves. He’s more than good enough to help out the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Game to forget he came back from 7 weeks injury so I'll give him pass but need start preforming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom