Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

It's not a given that two top strikers get along well and cheer each other up even from the bench.

2. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

[​IMG]

Griezzy sold him to huddersfield for 23.5M :lol:

Camron, American_Gooner and say yes like this.
  3. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

I meant to type undroppable. Auto correct on my phone

4. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

Don’t you just hate that.. always happens to me. Too

The_Playmaker likes this.
  5. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

I always edit Lacazette to some team in Russia for free!

6. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

Damn I remember the days you use to sh*t on guys like Giroud and Koscielny and I thought this guys knows football. But seeing you go so hard defending bums like Xhaka and Lacazette is so disappointing.

7. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

Lacaette fanboys are definitely worse than the Özil ones, it's clear now.

8. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

World Class :lol:

Lacazette is a very good player and I'm glad we have him in the squad but world class he isn't. Everyone in this thread would swap him for a Suarez/Aguero/Lewandowski every single time, and those sorts of players are the bar for 'world class'

9. JoaoFelix

JoaoFelix Well-Known Member

If you watch Barca, you'd know Suarez isn't as good as he was. Lewandoski, big lol, i'd prefer keeping Aubameyang. I agree with Aguero, though.

10. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Even Aguero isn't the same beast he was a couple seasons back. Still a great player but he's in the declining phase now.

11. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Yeah, we should have more posters who concentrate on hating our players. What kind of a fan defends their own player?!?! Absolutely ridiculous!! I mean, I get it if you jizz all over your pants for players who are under 20 and have never played more than 10 games for the club, because they are obviously all future Messis until proven otherwise, but to actually defend/like or even be ok with some 28 year old geezer who has scored 36 goals for the club in two seasons is just bonkers?

Jury, razörist, say yes and 3 others like this.
  12. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Imagine not rating Lewandowski :lol:

BigPoppaPump and DJ_Markstar like this.
  13. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Think it's more about not rating him currently over what he was a few seasons back. I could be wrong but that is my take.

14. drippin

I surely wouldn't, not once. They are all 3-4 years older and not that much better players, playing in inferior leagues with a lot better wingers to help their stats.

Stats for those for goal contributions in their leagues is something like 100 minutes per goal contribution vs. 119 for Lacazette. You get "a bit" more points playing with Messi for example than Iwobi / Mkhi in much more unbalanced league.

15. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

:rofl::rofl:

16. drippin

"****ting on guys" sounds like a great level of argumentation. Gotta look up to that kind of stuff! :lol:

17. Trilly

He’s still elite, it’s just because Bayern have declined a bit and the average football fan doesn’t follow German football like that.

Only the GOAT scored more than him last season.

18. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Still no custom title.

I think he's a very useful player working in the right role.

19. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Lacazette clearly isn’t a bum. Xhaka is underrated: he’s a proper character and if he can cut out the concentration issues I reckon he’ll win a lot of people round this season.

Anyway, I’m NOT taking any chat from the founding member of the Mustafi Defence League. Thanks a lot.

20. Trilly

Imagine there being a Mustafi defence league. Eww.

say yes likes this.