• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Playing badly and still getting some goals, which is nice to see.

We need to move one of him or Auba on, although I think we're going to lose them both.

Love him as a player, but Aubameyang has been the more consistent goalscorer by a mile.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Bad performance except for the goal. Seems lethargic, doesn’t seem to have the hunger. Auba is clearly the superior striker which he always has been

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look bit lazy lately even workrate gone down and this was one of his best abilities. Think we'll end up selling him and auba in summer don't think they'll be signing new contract anytime soon

Gunner-Union

Tbh I’d sell especially if we could keep auba and then get a more physical striker with some height as if we keep playing with wingers a bit of height might be useful when chasing games and to change it up

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

His away record for us is something out of a horror movie. He’ll only play because we really lack goal threats but I reckon it won’t be long till Arteta dumps him away from home as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom