• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm all for calling it player of the 1/2season award!
You know the 2nd half of the season is the business time, if we win the EL and Laca is scoring crucial goals then you give him a big new contract for helping us get in the CL.

This is where you live or die now. Last season him and Auba were anonymous in the EL Final while Giroud bossed it.

You know the 2nd half of the season is the business time, if we win the EL and Laca is scoring crucial goals then you give him a big new contract for helping us get in the CL.

This is where you live or die now. Last season him and Auba were anonymous in the EL Final while Giroud bossed it.

Lacazette has done nothing for this club and I have zero faith in Lacazette doing anything good for this club ever mate! But I'm always in for surprise if it benefit Arsenal!

If he scores in EL final hopefully it will boost his value by 4 M and we can get some funds for someone who can bring us to next level!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Tbf Emery lose it with his game plan. I could not blame any player. Like Torreira playing CAM and losing his form under Emery... like Xhaka looking even more exposed. Our defense isolated because we had no midfield because that bum wanted to play fullback revolution football. Playing from the back in the most awful way.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love how much Arteta seems to trust him.

Hope he can start scoring again tomorrow. One of our very best players, but this scoring draught is going to affect him unless it ends soon.
I think he will, we are creating chances again and Laca has come close to scoring in the last few games.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His overall play has gotten better and better and it was pretty exceptional in the last game played. If he can apply that level of overall play to the next few games then I think he could actually make us better without scoring himself.

Having said that Martinelli is chomping at the bit so I would only give Laca a couple games to grab a goal before bringing in Gabi.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Last season him and Auba were anonymous in the EL Final while Giroud bossed it.
I feel like when you play 2 strikers you sacrifice quality of build up play and the amount of chances you create for an extra goalscorer on the pitch to take the chances.

Our team were dreadful and we didnt get the ball up the pitch to create chances, they ended up being isolated.

They single handedly got us to the final vs Valencia and Napoli. I know we beat Valencia comprehensively in the end, but if it wasnt for Auba and Laca's goals against the run of play in the second leg then we would have been knocked out imo.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Every week I’m hopeful that this is the week the true Lacazette shows up, and every week I’m disappointed. C’mon dude.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Why does he give away so many fouls? It’s really really ****ing annoying. Some of his touches have been a bit better recently tbf to him but overall he’s frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom