• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was noticeable that Saka (I think) played a ball in behind within seconds of Nketiah being on and it didn't happen once while Lacazette was on the pitch

Don't think he took a shot

The way we used to play he was pretty decent

A combination of poor form, low confidence and not fitting in to how we play has made him a pretty blunt tool

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At the moment when auba back we'll need to use him Martinelli and pepe laca just not doing enough and we desperately need goals

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Tried hard, but it’s just not happening for him at the moment.

Liked when he trudged off the pitch in the depths of despair, head down, stopped for a moment, you thought for a second he was gonna throw his shirt at Arteta.....then he turned 360 and gave the crowd a huge applause.

Bloodbather

Established Member

It’s shocking it took you lot this long to realise he’s crap, he’s been playing like this since his first season here.

Nah. One thing to think he was already insufficient back then, but he's definitely worse now than he used to be. His agility has clearly declined and he can't poach for goals anymore.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought he could be the French Defoe but he’s not even that. Defoe was actually a good baller, had strength for a small guy, was quicker and could run at you with the ball. Deadly finisher.

Apologies to Defoe, I was wrong. Laca is a slug in comparison.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel bad kicking a slug when it’s down like this. I’m going to try and stay away from this thread.

We can all see the writing on the wall, hopefully Arteta pulls the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom