• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm starting to suspect that he is just not good enough. I know you lot wants to give him more time, but seeing very worrying tendencies; i'm usually spot on about things like this.

Both, but I’ll say despite him if you put a gun to my head. He’ll score if we put a bunch of chances on a plate for him, that’s his strength and game.

I'm not sure. He is just not managing enough shots per game for me to believe he could chip in with more goals. You need two to make a chance. A creator and someone with good movement.

And Laca barely moves anymore. Think he might be struggling with all the heavy work he has to do in Arteta system and after all the hard work he barely has more to make a good run in the penalty area.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure. He is just not managing enough shots per game for me to believe he could chip in with more goals. You need two to make a chance. A creator and someone with good movement.

And Laca barely moves anymore. Think he might be struggling with all the heavy work he has to do in Arteta system and after all the hard work he barely has more to make a good run in the penalty area.

Auba has been working as hard and scoring

Laca needs to move on and I know you won't disagree

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He doesn't look fit enough to me. Works hard but looks heavy and flat footed.

Agree with the lack of movement. He doesn't look dynamic, or like he has any ideas. I've seen slower players in the Premier league find space and lose their man in multiple ways, and he doesn't seem to do that any more.

When I think of lacas game at the moment, I think of him backing in to defenders under the guise of hold up play, only to be off balance and either fall over or end up in a fruitless tussle resulting in a loose touch.

Think we should sell, but i think we won't get what we paid.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It won't happen but I'd sell him this month if we got an offer

Seasons over, may as well begin the rebuild

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I still like him tbh, needs to sort out his shooting though.
He’s never been the type to pepper the goal, he was always insanely clinical with ice cold composure, no clue what’s happened and why that’s all deserted him now that he’s got a proper run in the team.

He’s clearly not the best but he absolutely should be playing for a CL club, no doubt in my mind.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Edu Gaspar needs to go back to the favelas and find us a shooter, them kill on sight types.

Luis Fabiano mk2.

Luis Fabiano wouldn't last two games in the Premier League, too hot headed.

Liked the player, though. He was a decent nine in a sea of subpar Brazilian strikers at the time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Like Laca a lot, but pound for pound Giroud was a better buy.

I expect more for 50 million. Time to cash in, I think. Retire the n9 jersey while we're at it.

Kysus

Overplayed. Nothing left in the tank.
Really showed that he and Özil need a breather.
Was awful today but will come back stronger again no doubt.

Should look for an improvement in the summer anyway, young enough to receive a big fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom