• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We've also got the worst starting striker in the top 8, not to mention guys like Wilson and Murray put up similar numbers.

Think that's every bit as concerning tbh.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We've also got the worst starting striker in the top 8, not to mention guys like Wilson and Murray put up similar numbers.

Think that's every bit as concerning tbh.
Auba is not worse than them if you are talking about our starting striker, and Laca is playing a squad role this season with only four games behind him

pacstud

Auba offers less than nothing to our overall game but gets praised for the simplest of tap-ins.
Dennis is a troll that really doesn't understand the game in the least.

Likes getting reactions by saying silly things.

Anyone with eyes could see Lacazette attempting to yank the team out of the swamp. For Christ's sake he had to attack a PL defense with the offensive structure of my daughter's 10-yr old team.

CJJ

Established Member
I thought his reaction to scoring seems wierd. It was almost apathetic?
Am i reading too much into that or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom