• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
Just a reminder what power the social media have. When he got lacazette all media stated that now we have a real goalscorer that we can rely on weekly basis and not giroud that do many things wells but dont score a lot of goals. You know the rest of the story.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
In an ideal world we would have signed Auba in 2017 and kept Giroud as an impact sub.
No. Both are bad on the ball.
Ideally, wenger should have get mbappe on his house visiting.
We should have played more Gnabry instead of fxxking podolski/chamberlain/campbell/walcott, these bunch of skilless cxxt who has no football brain.

greekgooner

We should have played more Gnabry instead of fxxking podolski/chamberlain/campbell/walcott, these bunch of skilless cxxt who has no football brain.
I remember when wenger tried to sign mbabe for 100 milion before 4 years our fan base went mad that he will spent all our transfer budget on one player only. Insted most of them stated that it will be wise to spent this money on 2 lacazette type players. Pffffff

greekgooner

And i can go ever more behind. When chamak made the breakthrough season with boerdaux arsenal fan base urged wenger to sign him for 20 million( a lot of money at that time) . Thank god wenger waited 1 year and we got him for free:D

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Gnabry just come off a big knee injury and was a fraction of the player he is today. He got plenty of game time considering as well.

Playing week in week out in a midtable Bundesliga team was a big part of his development which we was never able to match. Then there’s Bayern.

We were never going to sign Mbappe and Podolski and Walcott were fine servants of the club. This is just a bad post all round tbh.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Gnabry just come off a big knee injury and was a fraction of the player he is today. He got plenty of game time considering as well.

Playing week in week out in a midtable Bundesliga team was a big part of his development which we was never able to match. Then there’s Bayern.

We were never going to sign Mbappe and Podolski and Walcott were fine servants of the club. This is just a bad post all round tbh.
1) I have already identified Gnabry talent at that time. He was already more intelligent and skillful than others. Everytime he was on the pitch, he impressed me. When I saw podolski/walcott/chamberlain/campbell kept playing ahead of him. I was so angry. Back then I didn’t get why some people don’t rate him.

2) Was never going to sign mbappe?? Wenger visited him when he was relatively unknown. Wenger was too nice, should have be more aggressive in the talk. If Wenger identifies his talent, he should have throw him some money, not being a gentleman: “if you want to stay around home, I will not force you to come....”

3) walcott/podolski are fine servants? Do you know how shxt they are on the ball?

@Macho

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What an absolute joke of a football player. The most overated Arsenal player in the last 20 years, how he isnt panned in the media week in week out like Xhaka, Mustsfi and co are is beyond me.

And by the way, we are stuck with him for the foreseeable future. There's no way we get a fee for him next summer, no team is stupid enough to pay his wages.

KenyanGoon

Auba should play upfront going forth. Tirēd of Laca's sh*t performances. The chance created for him by Tierney is unforgivable. No more please.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
meh not his fault he's being played, he's already shown what condition he's in currently, not going to magically change...

Looking like he's going to have an even worse season than the last one.

mpower2540

Fine margins decide these games, he’s unlucky with the disallowed goal in fairness but Vardy or a good striker scores the chance he had from Tierney's cross, but he’s so ****ing timid. Slow, poor passer, no agression, gasses out after an hour, can’t hold the ball up, shocking first touch yet has this look on his face like he’s not getting good service. He’s trash, but then most of our forward line is from a technical standpoint.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Same, I've done my best but think I've finally be worn down.

You can tell he's lost his swagger, looks like a beaten man to be honest. Think he needs moving on soon.

Yep I do love the guy, and much respec for the 18/19 season but he looks absolutely done out ere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom