• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If Laca wasn’t fit or was looking sluggish in training, he wouldn’t be playing—simple as that. AM running their own fitness and sprint tests from a lap-top while Arteta lets his guide dog decide. AM at its finest :drool:

sykesy69

Great news. He’s one of our best players and our starting CF. Why would we let him run his contract down?

Renewing is the right move even if we want to sell next summer.
If he takes a drop in wages to sign, yeah... If he has an increase imo makes him tougher to shift like the rest of the wastrels we have on our payroll on higher than value contract.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah thought his hold up play improved tremendously end of the season but yesterday his touch was letting him down again
Once you're tired everything gets affected, even things you wouldn't traditionally link to tiredness such as first touch, decision making and so on...

He's not Ronaldinho but I'd say his technique is good enough when he's sharp. He seemed to get sloppier as the game went on which makes sense tbh.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't mind keeping him tbh. If there's no better option on the market within our price range, it's not the worst thing in the world to keep him.

Although, the usual suspects will have you believe that he's Francis Jeffers.

He's technically decent and can hold up the ball and allow our wingers run beyond him into dangerous areas.

Again, if there's a better option out there who can improve us at is attainable at reasonable price then yes, let's upgrade.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Great, protects his value. Good from the club before he runs his deal down too.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who are the transfer exchange show?

Some clowns I bet. Need better source.

Anyway, I have been pondering if this will happen. There were rumours about a new deal some time ago.

He is okay age for to be in the squad for couple years while Nketiah & Martinelli hopefully come good.

I would think they don't give him a big raise. He has been injured pretty much and last season was his worst.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who are the transfer exchange show?

These two, I think...

Dharmesh-Sheth-805952.jpg

Kaveh-Solhekol-646620.jpg

Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Once you're tired everything gets affected, even things you wouldn't traditionally link to tiredness such as first touch, decision making and so on...

He's not Ronaldinho but I'd say his technique is good enough when he's sharp. He seemed to get sloppier as the game went on which makes sense tbh.

Yeah definitely first touch goes but even first half he was off. Like I said though 2nd half of season just past he touch and hold up play improved tremendously.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Great news. Even if you don’t like Lacazette hopefully you can see the value in extending his contract - seems like we’ve learned from past mistakes.

Tie all valuable assets down whilst everyone is in a good mood is smart.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Well if there was any uncertainty which could have been holding him back mentally, that would’ve been removed. So here’s to hoping he goes up a level.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Auba on the video to Laca: "I'm happy to stay with you for a few years."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom