• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
"Why do you like Arsenal?"

"Uhh, I don't exactly know..."

That's pretty much every fan of Arsenal these days, tbh :lol:
Tbh, I couldn't give less of a **** because it was Wenger that made this club special.
After he left we became a drop in the bucket and I feel nothing when we win or lose.
I mostly come here for the banter more than anything else. :popcorn:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Tbh whilst I do completely understand the frustration with him not playing more and I do completely agree that he should be utilised more, it just doesn't bother me that much.

Why? Well Auba is the future and given his age and contract situation Laca really should be moved on in the summer.

The fact that we're now trying to get the most out of Auba in the middle is actually a good play imho and I'll give Arteta credit for it.

What I do think is that he could come on a bit more, but again I'm not really that mad about it....sorry....

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Tbh whilst I do completely understand the frustration with him not playing more and I do completely agree that he should be utilised more, it just doesn't bother me that much.

Why? Well Auba is the future and given his age and contract situation Laca really should be moved on in the summer.

The fact that we're now trying to get the most out of Auba in the middle is actually a good play imho and I'll give Arteta credit for it.

What I do think is that he could come on a bit more, but again I'm not really that mad about it....sorry....
Don't think Auba does particularly bad when playing with Laca. He got his second goal with Laca occupying the defenders allowing him to ghost in unseen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Looked really up for it from the kick off today, fantastic all round strikers performance.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Gives us so much more than Auba but will never be able to hit the same number of goals.
We should use him more in games where we have 2 productive wingers and his goals are not that important.
1st half against Wolves and Leicester away were the 2 best attacking performances from the club, and Laca started in both instead of Auba.
I don't think it's a coincidence, he makes players around him better but Auba is the one who will end up with better stats

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Another good game from Laca. This is probably my favourite season from him at Arsenal to date, he's really adapted his game. He puts a shift in for the team which I appreciate.

So much better since he's stopped pretending he has a hairline too :lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good game from laca he offer us something difference than Auba he hold the ball better he can bring other players when attacking very well taken penalty too

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The performances are really really good recently but it just looks like he's trying really hard for a new contract, you can just see it. You start hearing "he's been good with the kids recently" and then he gets 'trust the process' boots and starts tryna publicly suck up to Arteta.

It's just a bit too much, and indicates to me that maybe his performances will really drop after he signs on. Its hard to be sure he would sustain this, and we've got done by this kind of thing with enough players.

It would be really wise to make use of Lacazette for the rest of the season and then just cut our losses in the summer. That's what a strong club would do.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He is not worth more than 40K per week. He will have to accept his fate. Should really push for a move to PSG. They make Moise Kean look like a world beater.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did a good job but the penalty aside, he didn't threaten to score himself or create much for others. I hear the young players love him but we don't need another cheerleader. Sell to Monaco in the summer and try to get better.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He has some decent link up play , but I cannot recall a shot from him outside the pen or most games. Please please be his last season. He works hard but the attack quality is lacking .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom