• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
One of his better games, he has as always been said worked hard and showed belief. He just does not score much and he is declining but he always fights for the team. Well done laca.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol shame Özil and Auba has flopped it for 30 year olds at the club going forward in terms of extentions.

I don't want him to stay anyways, deserves a team/fanbase that appreciates him. Instead of twerk jokes or constantly lamenting what he doesn't have.

With his form he's shown since Christmas should be more than doable. Leave the Arsenal fans to their overhyped kids that run around and non existent processes.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Lol Laca comment after.the match that they didn't respect arteta's game plan. I think it was a translation issue, he was trying to say they didn't follow it. Journalist just asked arteta a question about Laca not respecting the game plan :) Laca might cop a roasting in the dressing room

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
lol shame Özil and Auba has flopped it for 30 year olds at the club going forward in terms of extentions.

I don't want him to stay anyways, deserves a team/fanbase that appreciates him. Instead of twerk jokes or constantly lamenting what he doesn't have.

With his form he's shown since Christmas should be more than doable. Leave the Arsenal fans to their overhyped kids that run around and non existent processes.
Let’s bring in 3 baller to replace laca, auba and nketiah.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Laca 🤝 Giroud before Crystal Palace
Playing away from home

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way he himself available everytime when Partey or Ødegaard have the ball was great westham never could handle him.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Brilliant all around game capped off with a deserved goal. Won't get an extension for obvious reasons but hopefully he can finish his Arsenal chapter on a high

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we need similar player as him but better finisher there few strikers that very impressive all around

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think we need similar player as him but better finisher there few strikers that very impressive all around
Lol so we basically need a world class striker then? Good luck with that.

Id kinda say the opposite, I’d say Arsenal need someone more robust and faster to take advantage of our cross heavy tactics. Also capable of hold up + combination play. If you find someone with all who perhaps isn’t the most clinical I say you overlook that and take it.

Every team would love the perfect striker but it’s not happening, you have to give up something. Or bring Benzema to the carpet.

Last edited:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He wasn't great, but won a penalty and scored it. Has always been phenomenal against Sp**s. If we can get better, I wouldn't mind selling him but if the idea is to sell him and have Balogun or Nketiah playing instead, you're having a ****ing laugh
As I've always said, he delivers

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He worked so hard and linked up really well. His deflected goal was well taken, the header even better he did look gassed gor a while but it was a quality petformance

pikey2000

Lol so we basically need a world class striker then? Good luck with that.

Id kinda say the opposite, I’d say Arsenal need someone more robust and faster to take advantage of our cross heavy tactics. Also capable of hold up + combination play. If you find someone with all who perhaps isn’t the most clinical I say you overlook that and take it.

Every team would love the perfect striker but it’s not happening, you have to give up something. Or bring Benzema to the carpet.

I'll get killed for saying but Giroud fits our need almost entirely, great link-up play, thrives on crosses both low and aerially, we rarely play it in behind to take advantage of Auba's pace so Giroud's lack of pace isn't a concern, he offers all that Laca offers plus an enhanced aerial threat - that's the type of striker we should be looking for if we are going to continue this style of play.

Not saying get Giroud back, he's on the downward trajectory of his career but that is most definitely the type we need to aim for

Loved Laca today btw, he is rightly keeping Auba out of the side right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom