• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
New contract for Laca indeed some of you are real gluttons for punishment. My main concern is if he goes back to being **** we won’t get much of a fee for him in the summer. League season is pretty much over now time to give minutes to Balogun and get Auba playing again so he doesn’t become Özil Mk2.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He will still be wearing a arsenal shirt next season unfortunately. Last season should of been it. A little bit of decent hold up play is not good enough. Tired of this ****er

Zaza

Unless we are getting a big name LW/AM - Laca should not be getting a new deal. Edu is proving to be a bigger fraud than I thought

Laca and Luiz getting new contracts. Arteta gagging to play Willian, Cedric and Mari at every opportunity...

I mean you can't expect Arsenal to be a top10 team with these players. But Arteta continues favoring them instead of moving them on. He should be sacked. Absolutely sucker for suckers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That’s really bizarre and funny, ngl :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Wish we'd go back to the days where players wore normal black boots. Don't need their pet dogs name or whatever inscribed on them either.

I reckon you should have to have at least 1 CL / WC winners medal to wear colourful boots :lol:

Riou

The players make the boots, tbh...Henry probably could have wore anything on his feet back in the day, and I would have wanted to copy him.

Normally less is more though, I do agree.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Minions ffs...hard to see my boy Laca coming back from this tbh :lol:

Megamind > Despicable Me, by a massive margin tbh.
The dabbing minions doesn't even bother me but I’m spun by the trust the process thing.

Don’t think the guy has started in close to a month he doesn’t seem to get that he’s not part of this process :lol:

Absolutely embarrassing, but the hold Arteta has over the players is interesting however.

Riou

The dabbing minions doesn't even bother me but I’m spun by the trust the process thing.

Don’t think the guy has started in close to a month he doesn’t seem to get that he’s not part of this process :lol:

Absolutely embarrassing, but the hold Arteta has over the players is interesting however.

Minions ffs...hard to see my boy Laca coming back from this tbh!

This is a proper heel turn on you by Laca, can't lie.

When he was at his worst, you always defended him, then he just spits in your face like this...no wonder you are so down right now :lol:

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This is a proper heel turn on you by Laca, can't lie.

When he was at his worst, you always defended him, then he just spits in your face like this...no wonder you are so down right now :lol:
It’s f*cked up my whole evening I had successfully avoided Arsenal anything for most of the day. Log in quickly for bantz and see this.

Laca and cone boy deserve each other, washed me hands off the pair of them. Hope those boots match his sideman bib he’s been wearing since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom