• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He did succeed but at what cost? Now he's the butt of everyone's jokes and to anyone who didn't see the incident, he sounds like a diver. Watch as the refs use this incident as an excuse not to give us legitimate fouls. I applaud the intention but the execution was poor. Our players are not intelligent.

The refs don't need an excuse not to give us a foul. As for being the butt of everyone's joke, I'm guessing he's used to that by now with all the gay & dwarf memes about him online.

He did well imo.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Could have got £20m if we’d have loaned him out or kept giving him minutes. Now it all rests on him having a good u21 tournament otherwise I bet we don’t get more than £10m for him.

We never get good money for our players.It's Our hallmark. For a club that insists on self-sustained funding, we are terrible at utilizing our assets.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The refs don't need an excuse not to give us a foul. As for being the butt of everyone's joke, I'm guessing he's used to that by now with all the gay & dwarf memes about him online.

He did well imo.
yeah even on a good day Alex is the butt of everyones jokes :lol:

It's not worth him trying to not get laughed at these days I'm sure he's used to it by now like you said.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

He did well imo.
Fair enough although I hope he hasn't seen some of the online stuff. It's a bit cruel.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think it's bullocks the whole play acting thing, but we as a fanbase can't approve of Tierney rolling around then ridicule/criticise Laca for doing the same thing it just doesn't make sense.

Seeing the dodgy decisions we get recently, maybe the players are probably over doing it to make a point now - we don't really know.
I approve both of them and am a fan of sh1thousing in general. It’s quite a beautiful thing when done with skill and guile. No point in being the only club in the world where the players have integrity on the pitch.

Just reading Wrighty immediately contacted Laca after the whole MOTD thing at the weekend:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nice penalty but Jesus Christ he’s bad. He’s so lucky Sanchez is a dunce because I would have driven to the Emirates and waited in the car park to have a “chat”.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will obviously always be in the shadows of that great man, Olivier Giroud, but I thought he lead the line well today.

ThePortugueseGunner

Not a great game (I think that's pretty much consensual), but the penalty was so, so, well kicked. Excellent penalty to study for anyone who still has doubts on how to score one.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His shot that won the penalty was disgraceful but he stepped up and took an ice cold pen. Kudos to Laca.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't understand all the frustration around him, he links up so well with others which looks to be his primary role this season.
I think the frustration is lacking of goals because honestly when you spend around 50m you'd expect he get you 20-25 goals in all competitions so far the maximum he reached is 19 in emery first season. He very good team player like Firmino but we desperately need for player that can score goals

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His two misses in the first half and him inexplicably leaving it really show why he's never quite been good enough. I like him a lot but he has 4 chances, one a penalty. A top striker would have had a hat trick

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think the frustration is lacking of goals because honestly when you spend around 50m you'd expect he get you 20-25 goals in all competitions so far the maximum he reached is 19 in emery first season. He very good team player like Firmino but we desperately need for player that can score goals
Would need to see the difference in goals scored by the team when Auba plays CF compared to how many we score with Laca.
I didn't feel in recent months that we've struggled for goals with Laca playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom