• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
But ...but only auba does nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-220716_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-220716_Samsung Internet.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 7

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wanted martinelli to start for auba but he is not getting a look in for whatever reason.
Why would Martinelli start on the wing? So we could have another player who can't contribute to our buildup? Martinelli should start only as a CF, just like Auba. I've said before the game, better to start Willian than Auba on the left at the time when we don't have other options

Pop Tart

Established Member
Why would Martinelli start on the wing? So we could have another player who can't contribute to our buildup? Martinelli should start only as a CF, just like Auba. I've said before the game, better to start Willian than Auba on the left at the time when we don't have other options
There was no chance arteta starting him there. He has too much faith in laca.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's hilarious how people never learn with this guy, every season he has this wee run of games where he scores a few and looks somewhat decent but he'll always revert to type. Also his supposed hold play is such a myth, he's absolutely dreadful at it. There are some games like yesterday where it's playing with a man down having him on the pitch.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I was one of his rare supporters since he joined the club but just had enough yesterday.

We were chasing the ball for something like 5 minutes, and when we finally won it, Laca would just lay it off for some Liverpool player and the chase would restart.

Think it's time for Martinelli, but to get there, the club would need to sack the manager

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm open to sell both him or Auba so we build our attack laca is hot and cold he can't go to run like most strikers yesterday he was isolated but after 2 week rest he should have at least put more pressure on Liverpool than just walking around

mirrorstare

Couldn’t name a more pointless player if I tried. Hasn’t scored more than 15 goals in a league season for us. Can barely do 30 minutes. Bye

If you look at our squad right now you can find more than 15 names.

The guy is the main reason we aren't in a relegation fight with the poverty football Arteta is serving.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you look at our squad right now you can find more than 15 names.

The guy is the main reason we aren't in a relegation fight with the poverty football Arteta is serving.
He Also main reasons why we midtable tho 3 different managers he never get past 20 goals once he decent player but easily replaceable

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Was never good enough to be Arsenal's first choice striker. Had his moments here & there over the years like every other mid table player as that's his level in PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom