• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi, then Xhaka, then Lacazette.

Nah Lacazette worse than Xhaka, simply cos of the knock-on effects it's had. Imagine if we'd just signed Auba and we didn't have to shoehorn both of them into the team for the last 3 seasons. We'd have invested in a LW a long time ago, we might have had a balanced team. We bought two 50m strikers in the space of 6 months and every coach since has had to deal with it.

That's before you get on to the fact that we spent 50m on a Defoe-level striker. Although that's unfair on Defoe cos he aged quite well actually.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd also argue that Auba and Laca's off field friendship was detrimental. It led people to believe that they also had a great on field connection, when in reality they never had a special footballing connection. Sometimes they linked up well but that's just law of probability.

mirrorstare

Wish you scored on the important game but well can't do it all I guess

Thanks again for pulling this club forward, I'm sorry people want you sold but they want Arteta to stick around so yeah, not the brightest bunch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He has his flaws, but I have always kinda rated him...always puts in a good shift for the team, happy he got some goals today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Eyt-1fmXEAUefj9

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he actually wins the Golden Boot, or even shares it, will make the season for me...go on Laca, son! :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15 goals in all competitions. I hope he end up with 20 if auba keep being awful at least we need laca scoring specially if we stay in EL

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I could go with that.

Agree that Depay’s wage could be used elsewhere.

Edouard will be a great auba/laca replacement.

Gouiri is phenomenal. We can play him as a inside forward with Pepe/Saka on the opposite side (or a false 9 if Edouard is not playing).

Aouar as the attacking midfielder.

And also with Buendia in the midfield alongside Partey.

Then our upgrade for attackers/midfielders are completed.
We should have gone for Buendia in January and loaned him back to Norwich for the rest of the season. Once they're up they'll want to hold on to him unless his contract is up soon. The price will be high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom