• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

He's be thick to accept a 1 year deal extension at his age if he's getting 5 years anywhere else. Somebody should ring Mourinho and give him a package deal of Laca and Willian for 20 mil.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One year is not a bad. He's been one of the best performing forward in the league this season.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Having both Lacazette and Auba in the same team has been a terrible waste of resources. Every manager has had to deal with this mess trying to fit them both in and it’s holding us back because we can’t improve the attack with 2 big money signings on big wages already in there. We need to get rid of at least one this summer and bring in someone who can challenge for the starting position. I guess it’s going to be Laca who is sold because nobody is going to touch Auba on those wages.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s a fool if he accepts a 1 year extension, the fanbase don’t even like him and he’s largely blamed for Arsenal’s current position tut tut.

Knew he was finished with his TTP boots, but I’m sure the salary prob helps him Stevie Wonder all the abuse and memes that come his way anyways.

This isn’t what we discussed in the French whatsapp groupchat I’m kinda disappointed with him.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why is there no rumors of him moving? Last year of his contract and certainly we are not committing to renew long term Another player we let leave on a free?

Maybe better to leave on a free as buying club would have to stomach 180K per week in wages.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not many wants to take on his wages, could see him seeing out his contract here, then sign for the last gig in the sky contract.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why is there no rumors of him moving? Last year of his contract and certainly we are not committing to renew long term Another player we let leave on a free?

Maybe better to leave on a free as buying club would have to stomach 180K per week in wages.
Don't expect a lot of transfer news over the coming weeks. Euros is a void of transfers.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No one is going to pay a fee for him considering what his wages demands will be. I reckon he stays another year then leaves on a free.

Arsenal1508

Maybe we can arrange a buy out hopefully. Shame you have mercenary footballers who have no ambition once they get that nice pay checks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If i was him I would see out my deal and get a free move. No way he will sign a 1 year extension.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we can arrange a buy out hopefully. Shame you have mercenary footballers who have no ambition once they get that nice pay checks.
You’re making some shocking posts today bro. First the Tierney thing now this?

If Lacazette is a mercenary so are 90% of players these days. He’s done nothing out of the ordinary for a footballer lol, and has been a first team player at the club. Whether people on here like it or not.

Arsenal1508

You’re making some shocking posts today bro. First the Tierney thing now this?

If Lacazette is a mercenary so are 90% of players these days. He’s done nothing out of the ordinary for a footballer lol, and has been a first team player at the club. Whether people on here like it or not.
Frankly, I call him a mercenary as he is not worth his wage packet. Because he wont reduce his wage, he cannot move on.
We scouted terribly here.

Even Auba...Cant believe we extended him instead of playing season out, though I rate him much higher for sure based on his past performances for us.

If we can move him on, finally we can free up playing time for Martinelli and Balogun. Hell, evwn a new striker if we go that route.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He got 16 goals and 2 assists last season (league + Europe). That's in 2400 minutes. That's a decent season on top of which he worked really hard for the team, linked play well and had no creativity for half the season when we played without an AM or with Auba out on the wing.

Don't think he's been a flop signing for us at all. Had a big dip in form last year and now we've got a dilemma about keeping him with Auba recently signed up. Happy to sell and reinvest if a decent offer comes in, otherwise think he will be useful next year and probably have a big season playing for a new contract.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One of the worst signing in the history of the club.

It's the signing the accelerated our decline. All of a sudden he comes in and we're absolutely miles off top 4, Wenger is forced to replace him after 6 months because he's so ****, that vital NLD miss among others helped cost Wenger his job, he absolutely bottled it vs Atletico. He's a symbol of the club we've become. The walking personification of mediocrity.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He got 16 goals and 2 assists last season (league + Europe). That's in 2400 minutes. That's a decent season on top of which he worked really hard for the team, linked play well and had no creativity for half the season when we played without an AM or with Auba out on the wing.

Don't think he's been a flop signing for us at all. Had a big dip in form last year and now we've got a dilemma about keeping him with Auba recently signed up. Happy to sell and reinvest if a decent offer comes in, otherwise think he will be useful next year and probably have a big season playing for a new contract.
Would rather sell Aubameyang (who goes missing in far more important games) than Lacazette. If we can't sell this summer, I'd like us to rotate Lacazette and Balogun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom