• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
What's wrong is Arsenal averaging 3.01 shots on target per game last season and you expect them to walk it in? :lol:
That’s why we need to add more creativity, more control, so more chances will be created. And the number of shots will increase from there.

What’s the point to add a direct player to further reduce the only few chances we created. Further reducing the amount of shots.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That’s why we need to add more creativity, more control, so more chances will be created. And the number of shots will increase from there.

What’s the point to add a direct player to further reduce the only few chances we created. Further reducing the amount of shots.
Ødegaard was brought in for that purpose and we saw a marginal at best improvement.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Statiscally the most clinical finisher in league the past two seasons (over 50+shots with 23.7% conversion rate).

OSBK

Established Member
Ødegaard was brought in for that purpose and we saw a marginal at best improvement.

Exactly. FM point on control is very important here, we dont control games and when we do alittle its not in the right areas where players like Ødegaard can make a impact.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm so glad this is the last season we're gonna have to watch his tired football though, never seen such an unfit player at Arsenal before.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Forgive my cynicism, but am I the only person suspicious of both him and Auba being 'unwell' at the same time. They've also pretty much been ruled out of the game against Chelsea already. Hopefully they're negotiating with other clubs.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Forgive my cynicism, but am I the only person suspicious of both him and Auba being 'unwell' at the same time. They've also pretty much been ruled out of the game against Chelsea already. Hopefully they're negotiating with other clubs.
Ooooor they are the latest players to have a fallout with Arteta. Surely they would still play even if they are working on deals.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems to have been affected by Covid more than the others, hope he’s alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom