• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
According to this forum that seems to be the rule, look at Auba? I'm just going with what I see man. I've edited the original post now.

It can't be one or the other unless you're getting agendas involved. Also if Laca does get near 20 goals/assist in the prem then he's likely to be playing well overall. You can't bum your way to those numbers.:lol:

I don't really judge on adding goals and assists to me assists are an overrated stat tbh, I can pass to you and you bang it in from 30 yards and that's an assist, I need to see the context of it.

I want to root for Lacazette but when I see him running like Chunkz when we're on a counter attack it makes it so hard, his fitness is so bad.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't really judge on adding goals and assists to me assists are an overrated stat tbh, I can pass to you and you bang it in from 30 yards and that's an assist, I need to see the context of it.

Of course some assists can be like that.

Also you can score with your butt, shoot and hit the ball with the wrong leg, the shot might be bad and take a deflection to goal, hit the ball with your shoulder when you should've with your head, score a tap-in after a corner where it's just luck basically.

The best players happen to get many assists and goals, so it tells something about the quality.

For example the long pass to Auba from Saka was very good, and was important in making the goal happen eventhough it was Auba's great shot that made the goal later.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I want to root for Lacazette but when I see him running like Chunkz when we're on a counter attack it makes it so hard, his fitness is so bad.
Over the span of a season a player who gets multiple assists/goals must be doing something right.

Let's not pretend that every goal is a tap-in and that every assist is a lay-off to someone who does all the hard work. You know this as well.

Also LOL at Chunks.:lol:

drippin

Over the span of a season a player who gets multiple assists/goals must be doing something right.

Let's not pretend that every goal is a tap-in and that every assist is a lay-off to someone who does all the hard work. You know this as well.

Even most tap-ins need skills, like the Nketiah goal, not being offside and getting behind the defenders, timing, reflexes and composure.

BigPoppaPump

Yeah it's kind of arbitrary to worry about anyway, Lacazette is a player who won't ever impress me tbh. I just don't see us getting back into the CL with him leading the line. He looks exhausted after half time.

drippin

Yeah it's kind of arbitrary to worry about anyway, Lacazette is a player who won't ever impress me tbh. I just don't see us getting back into the CL with him leading the line. He looks exhausted after half time.

Since the FA Cup game and afterwards Arteta has taken Laca out always after 77 minutes.

Are you questioning Arteta's competence to spot an exhausted player and react in time? 30 minutes late is a long time.

I'm willing to bet Arteta can spot such a thing, while it's clear you have an agenda, and because of that see what you want.

BigPoppaPump

I wonder if he can go a whole season without being benched though, his fitness doesn't last throughout a game let alone a whole season. Will be interesting to see how he's managed, Arteta is learning on the job.

drippin

I wonder if he can go a whole season without being benched though, his fitness doesn't last throughout a game let alone a whole season. Will be interesting to see how he's managed, Arteta is learning on the job.

The striker position is the most straining, because of the need to press both sides and in the middle.

drippin

You're desperate for a reply from me :lol:

Nah, no need to reply, my two above comments are:

giphy.gif

LG10

Cost us again, genuinely one of the worst strikers in the league. Did his best to miss the gift he was given for the goal as well.

Never hated one of our players so much, nothing to with his personality either he’s just that ****.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Cost us again, genuinely one of the worst strikers in the league. Did his best to miss the gift he was given for the goal as well.

Never hated one of our players so much, nothing to with his personality either he’s just that ****.
He didn't cost us anything, what did cost us is that we started to believe that this bum formation will work for us. We've managed to steal a win against West Ham, but not so lucky tonight.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Thought he was decent tonight in an isolated attack. Did some great runs, sloppy finishing though. three in three, we move! Keep it up man

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Auba gets those chances its two goals. Laca was gassed from running back to his own box. No conviction at all. Cost us the game..

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Auba gets those chances its two goals. Laca was gassed from running back to his own box. No conviction at all. Cost us the game..
Auba’s missed bigger chances too. Let’s look at the conversation rate at the end of the season.

3 in 3 we move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom