• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Should mention that the goalkeeping from Becker at Lacas chance that wasnt offside was excellent. That wont get mentioned that much i reckon

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Today was just not a good day for him in the end.

The scrappy goal was great, he made the most of it and when he manage to press Liverpool’s backline he got them into trouble, but his stamina and mental just went out the window as the game went on.

He cost us a point today and knows it, that’s the difference between him and Auba. Auba may bottle chances just like the ones Lacazette did tonight, but he just doesn’t let it affect him and plugs it in the next chance he gets.

Having said all that, that’s 3 in 3 games (should’ve been 5 in 3...). Hopefully he can keep scoring.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You can’t be happy now, you’re not an agenda merchant are you?
Ofc I’m not. I’m gutted he missed but I think they would have just turned the screw and scored again tbh.

They’re so much better than us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 from 3 is all good he scoring away is encouraging. But he still missing very simple chances and will be right fans be critical on him. But hopefully he keep scoring

LG10

He didn't cost us anything, what did cost us is that we started to believe that this bum formation will work for us. We've managed to steal a win against West Ham, but not so lucky tonight.
He's awful man I don't even care about the points, everyone in the world loses at Anfield.

His finishing was supposed to be his only strength but he's **** at that now as well. Since he can only get 1-2 shots per game due to his lack of any physicality or skill he's basically useless.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Love his spirit and drive but those moments he had are costly. Allison anticipated well yes but it doesn’t make it any better for me.

We need to upgrade on him at some stage

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EjB-7uZXgAAND3o

He took a weird touch here was well, made the chance more difficult

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's awful man I don't even care about the points, everyone in the world loses at Anfield.

His finishing was supposed to be his only strength but he's **** at that now as well. Since he can only get 1-2 shots per game due to his lack of any physicality or skill he's basically useless.
His chance conversion numbers over a season are quite good actually, his shot volume is the problem.

Bad day at the office to miss two big chances in one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom