<

Alexandre Lacazette: Alexandre The Good Again

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Lady_Gooner, Jul 19, 2020.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Back to his struggling form after 3 from 3 in PL

2. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

One-on-ones keep falling to the overweight out of shape striker who can't finish instead of to the ice cold blazing fast killer who has to accommodate for him on the wing

[​IMG]

3. MikelHadADream

MikelHadADream Well-Known Member

Problem is no club is stupid enough to spend any serious money on the guy, no one competent at a big club would ever consider the guy. It says all the the only "big" club to be stupid enough to be properly in for him was Arsenal run by Gazidis...

If I remember correctly, the only other club to ever bid significant money for hin was West Ham, says it all...

RunTheTrap likes this.
  4. MikelHadADream

MikelHadADream Well-Known Member

I have a bad feeling we will be stuck with the guy until his contract ends. He is on 180k p/w, only a few clubs in Europe can afford paying someone that and none of them would go near Lacazette.

5. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Sounds like his physical decline has just started early.

Is it genetic or do the small injuries add up?

6. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Attention Seeker

Overweight... u guys are killing me with diz amazing humor :lol:

7. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

He was never that good. Even at Lyon he was overrated. Plays like he’s depressed, it’s painful to watch.

8. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

Tbf, Nketiah was out of position. There’s really no excuse for the Fatman

9. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Attention Seeker

dont give a **** about rapid wiener city away....still 3 from 3 starts in PL...lets go Laca

10. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member Trusted

Tbh, he wasn't much of it physically from day one. We just blamed his first season injury-and then realised it hadn't made that much if a difference.

Trilly likes this.
  11. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Check the footage from France (which is also a very physical league). He was never Walcott but he looks geriatric these days.

El Duderino, Macho and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  12. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

This is his 1st game for the club. Look how much slimmer and sharper he looked

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  13. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member Trusted

He was still quite slow tbh but certainly trimmer. I could understand if he arrived at 19 and was filling out but he's just filled out everywhere :(

14. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

The Last of Us
    Star Wars
    Game of Thrones
    Arsène Wenger

All of the above were once highly rated and no one would ever criticise them but just like when I look at Lacazette I say to myself “What the f@ck happened to you?”

15. Lady_Gooner

Lady_Gooner Posting While Meditating Trusted

Obviously goes without saying how good a managers eye is. When AW used to hook him early we used to be confused as to why... now I’m surprised if he’s still running at HT

16. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Laca was always crap though. Never in his career looked top class.

17. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Ex-Arsenal Fan

Could tell from his first few appearances, even Arsène didn't rate him too highly either.

18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Don’t think Wenger ever wanted him but we needed to replace Giroud and Laca was one of the few strikers available. Desperate times.

His decline into a slob is interesting though, wonder if its mental related.

19. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

I maintain that having to continuously watch Lacazette is some karmic justice for fans wanting Giroud replaced but literally anyone.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  20. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Overweight? Ripped as **** and the only only player in the team that isnt scrawny apart from Kola (but thats a given as most footabllers are built like 12 year old boys).

That said Lacca was piss poor tonight.