• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I honestly both him and Auba are struggling because of Arteta ****ing about more than their own shortcomings. They spend majority of the game chasing fullbacks and midfielders while simultaneously trying to occupy opposition centre backs. Its our fullbacks instead who are more looking to attack the ****ing goal or open spaces and eventually both parties screw it all up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's quite sad, you can tell he is really feeling how bad he has been, poor guy...such a shame as I used to rate him quite highly.

But...he has been crap for over a season at this point, so...can you please actually leave in the summer and help us raise some funds Laca, pretty please :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
ElSCx35XIAASv9d

“the idiots” :rofl:

How desperate is he for praise he needs to go to some internet losers to bum lick him? We are unlucky to have him at Arsenal, sh*t like this is just gonna encourage his poor performances.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's quite sad, you can tell he is really feeling how poor he has been, poor guy...such a shame as I used to rate him quite highly.

But...he has been crap for over a season at this point, so...can you please actually leave in the summer and help us raise some funds Laca, pretty please :lol:

I think me and @say yes had high hopes for him, I thought that having Sanchez and Özil behind him would be amazing, but Sanchez was done phisically and had mentally checked out from Arsenal and Özil was just about to have a purple patch before signing his contract.

He's been on terrible form for a while now, and that usually would not have bugged me, since he's been a goal scorer all his life, but his physical decline is just a huge red flag.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Is he upset at how **** he is or what? Moping around the pitch like he’s been told his dog & goldfish died on the same day.

How about trying to improve instead?
Hate seeing footballers with this poor me, head down attitude when things don’t go their way. These sort of players are so weak mentally, makes you wonder how they ever made it professionally. Ox was the same, Özil’s another. We’ve been littered with them for years.

We’ve had our issues with Troy Deeney but I dont give a ****. Sign him up & I’d pay the £14.99 just to listen to the half time team talks.

All these excuses that our forwards are doing to much defensive work doesn't hold for me. All top teams defend from the top, the defense start with the forwards.

If anything we are holding back and giving our forwards a lot of breathing room with our half-arsed pressing game.

Vanfrothan

Is he upset at how **** he is or what? Moping around the pitch like he’s been told his dog & goldfish died on the same day.

How about trying to improve instead?
Hate seeing footballers with this poor me, head down attitude when things don’t go their way. These sort of players are so weak mentally, makes you wonder how they ever made it professionally. Ox was the same, Özil’s another. We’ve been littered with them for years.

We’ve had our issues with Troy Deeney but I dont give a ****. Sign him up & I’d pay the £14.99 just to listen to the half time team talks.

You had me until deeney. :lol:

Total agree with the rest. Never understand players who mope because they're low on confidence. Surely that would make you try harder, right?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All these excuses that our forwards are doing to much defensive work doesn't hold for me. All top teams defend from the top, the defense start with the forwards.

If anything we are holding back and giving our forwards a lot of breathing room with our half-arsed pressing game.
Honestly in Lacazette's case, he's just sh*t. In Auba's case though, the guy is asked to track back to his own box and be the match winner. That's absolutely stupid. Nobody asks Kane, Aguero or Salah to do that.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The list now goes Edouard, Gouiri, Maximin, Aouar, Cherki, Roca......

Pick 3 to replace auba, laca and Özil. Solve all the problems we have now.
@Macho
Yes please send me an updated list for future reference :lol:

As much as I hate to admit cause it I hate your views on football, you do have a point. We’ve always had at least one ball carrier/creative forward and this is the first time I’ve seen us without one in decades.

None of Auba, Laca or Pepe are creative they are all forwards. Pepe can kinda do it if the stars align, but he’s not the type we are traditionally used to. Poor/opportunistic recruitment for the most part, particularly with Auba and Laca.

Kav

Established Member
Pepe isn’t creative? Come on. He definitely is a creative player in fact he led the team in chances created last season. Is he a creator of high quality chances. Nope. Is he consistently creative, No.

Every once in a while he does his thing. Give him that much credit. You are right about the other two though. They are finishers. Strikers in fact not forwards.
Forwards are players like Henry, Hazard, Bergkamp, Ronaldo, Messi. People who can make their own chances or chances for others. Auba is a lot like Lewa he needs service. Lacazette is like Kane in style and speed except his fitness is low so he gets yanked by the 40th minute.

We should have gotten the forward from Brentford. The kid would have added a serious dimensions on the left and allowed Auba to go central with Pepe on the right and Willian as the ten.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Literally said Pepe can kinda do it if he’s up to it lol

Auba and Pepe are forwards, Laca is a striker yes, but I was just being lazy/didn’t think it was that big a deal.

In any case they are all better at the end of stuff than creating stuff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Next big game is Utd, Auba doesn’t know where he’ll play, Laca doesn’t know if he’ll start, Pepe knows he’s not starting. Saka doesn’t know if he’ll start and if he does, where he’ll play.

Willian knows he’s starting.

Kav

Established Member
Next big game is Utd, Auba doesn’t know where he’ll play, Laca doesn’t know if he’ll start, Pepe knows he’s not starting. Saka doesn’t know if he’ll start and if he does, where he’ll play.

Willian knows he’s starting.
Does Arteta know that he is the manager of The Arsenal and not West Brom or Burnley? I’m not sure...

Pop Tart

Established Member
Took people way too long to realise this guys a bum. He's been playing like this his whole Arsenal career but got POTY cos people liked his dancing and trims. Now look, no more dancing and his hairs gone and everyone's turned on him.

AM sure do hate a player with a Spam head.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Not selling him in the summer came back to bite us in the ass as expected. Just like how it was expected that his misses would cost us the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom