<

Alexandre Lacazette: Alexandre The Good Again

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Lady_Gooner, Jul 19, 2020.

1. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Defended this fat wanker over the past couple seasons, in vain, ffs. This will be his final season with us. Dunno who will pay us money for hım...

2. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

I don’t think he was terrible today. Played some neat little passes here and there but as the game went on you could almost see the moment his lungs were about to collapse. I think he plays football while holding in his belly.

3. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

Btw does anyone see how annoyed he gets when he gets taken off? It’s almost as if he doesn’t realise he’s tiring and that he’s insulted to be hooked.

4. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Good to see him displeased for being taken off. Looked a right tit when the 19 year old replacing hım scored with his first touch, though.

RunTheTrap likes this.
  5. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

He was shown up by a kid within seconds. All the ****ing excuses used to defend this waste of oxygen out the ****ing window. You love to see it. I don't want to go over the top with expectations for Balogun but hopefully he's the guy that can finally end this guys reign of terror in the CF role.

6. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

I feel for him. He's always the first to celebrate when we score a goal. We need a new striker though

greekgooner likes this.
  7. dka91

dka91 Well-Known Member

il est fini!

Seriously I can't really see a way back now, especially given that we're probably not going to give him a new contract either and we should probably start investing in the future.

Still maintain he was great 18/19.

8. novar

novar Well-Known Member

Fun experiment but went as expected. Will obviously get tired very quickly in that position when we play without a proper midfield, which this season means always so there's no point in trying again as long as that isn't fixed

Pretty sure we'll still need him, Nketiah is just tragic and all those comments about Balogun apply to Eddie and not Laca today

9. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

Sad to see him out there. This is like when they leave the former alpha lion out there to be attacked by hyenas.

kash2, tap-in, krackpot and 2 others like this.
  10. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

He reminds me of what my ex girlfriends call me, a disappointment.

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Keep him in this position maybe it'll ease pressure on him playing behind auba in 2nd striker role could be prove useful i mean we got nothing to lose better than put auba on wings to play laca as CF. The link up between him Eddie and Nelson today was very good some good one tows and good movement i'd like to see that with auba and saka who are better players.

gunner4lyfe likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

The only position he needs to occupy is the bench. He lost the ball probably near a dozen times and ruined quite a few promising moves while loafing about in slow motion. He's actually infuriating to watch.

13. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

This is the definition of going out sad.

Our attack going up a level will benefit Auba, Pepe and even Willian but I can’t see a way back for him. Hope he proves me even half wrong so that we can get a semi decent fee but he looks a year away from retirement.

14. Football Manager

Football Manager Copy & Paste Merchant

Link up between laca, nketiah and nelson?

Where is the link up?

All I see is failing (never attempted) to pass the ball around the opponent box/inside the opponent box, because our player are not skilful enough to play like 07/08 Arsenal. We failed to do that so we keep attempting long shot. We are so poor that we don’t even try to unlock the opponent defence.

We don’t walk the ball into the goal anymore, because we have shxt players like willock/laca/auba/nketiah/niles......we used to have skilful players in our team... fabregas, rosicky, van persie, hleb, nasri, arshavin, sanchez, cazorla........now we have fxxking nothing.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  15. Arsenal1508

Arsenal1508 Mods are unethical! Ozil, come assist me please!

He wont leave even on a free as no club wants to pay the stupid wages he got from us. He wont be giving money back either.

16. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

There was a point they put the camera on him in the second half and he was drenched in sweat and looked like he was hyperventilating. He must be a smoker with asthma or something.

Trilly likes this.
  17. yousif_arsenal

Of course players you mentioned are extremely skillful elite passers we don't have players got these ability anymore

Football Manager likes this.
  18. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

48th minute?

19. yousif_arsenal

Yes when pepe back put laca on bench now we need extra attacker to score goals even tho he can't do that at the moment.

20. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

I don't hate the guy or anything, he's had some good moments but I can't understand the physical / stamina issues he seems to have.

It's been pretty much that way since day 1 here. It's like he's been on his last legs physically since he's been 26. You'd think he's 33-34 as opposed to 29. He's gives it everything, there's just next to nothing in the tank. Very weird.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Trilly likes this.