• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Me too. I've been of his biggest defenders here.
Alright apologies to you and all the others who defended him. We defo were a minority though, felt overwhelming at times. :lol:

Thing is I know he’s due a slump he’s currently on pace to have a very very good season and I don’t think it’s sustainable. The haters are just biding their time. :(

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Nah, I'd want you in as an Arteta replacement.

I'm fairly certain you'll turn us into a hybrid of 07/08 arsenal and 08-12 Barca :Celebration:

Yeah he would have a team full of skill players making skill moves. No crossing allowed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Good to see him back to his normal performance level. This time no assists, but a point per 123 minutes in EPL. That's the level Auba has been here most of his time.

If I'm honest, he had me very conserned and cursing many times during his bad spell. But the quality is there, always has been, and I'm also "me too" in defending him from earlier times.

This place is just so toxic that one can't waste his whole life here, especially when things go wrong. So defenders have to take turns.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good to see him back to his normal performance level. This time no assists, but a point per 123 minutes in EPL. That's the level Auba has been here most of his time.

If I'm honest, he had me very conserned and cursing many times during his bad spell. But the quality is there, always has been, and I'm also "me too" in defending him from earlier times.

This place is just so toxic that one can't waste his whole life here, especially when things go wrong. So defenders have to take turns.

I dont think the place is necessarily toxic by default, its just that people are so ****ing stubborn once they have laid out an opinion on a player
For a lot of peeps the suggestion of changing ones mind is a ridiculous idea
So set in their ways, like its some form of pride involved

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I just counted Laca vs Auba total EPL minutes & points. Auba has played ~half of his games as a winger (with permission to go central). While Laca has drifted a bit lower sometimes.

So in total in EPL they are Auba a point per ~118 minutes and Laca a point per ~124 minutes.

I still haven't figured out why Transfermarkt assists are different to EPL stats? In this case Laca had 5 less assists in EPL stats, and Auba had same assist count in both. Anyone know the reason? One could be that if a player is fouled as a penalty, it could count as an assist in TM.

Another point is that Auba has 8 penalty goals vs Laca's 3, as Auba is the main penalty taker.

Shot accuracy is very similar (46-48 %), also chances created and big chances missed when compared to minutes played. EPL page defensive stats are pretty similar, Laca a bit better compared to minutes. And in addition Laca has much more tackles, but also fouls and yellow cards.

And once again, this is not to say that Laca is as good as Auba (he has a bit lower points per minute anyway). Just some perspective to all the bashers.

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Let's stop acting like Laca hasn't underperformed for the amount he was bought for.
Hasn't scored 20 plus league goals even once.

Nor have a lot of strikers. That doesn’t make them poor players.

Good to see Laca in form again. Looks as if he’s gonna make a telling contribution every time he plays now. With Auba getting his goal hopefully those pair can finally both be firing. Our attack will look 20x more potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom