• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think he’s a fantastic player and me personally I wouldn’t be mad at an extension. Hearing/seeing fans moan about it non stop though - it’s not worth it.

This guy can find a better club easily and I hope he explores that option.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think he’s a fantastic player and me personally I wouldn’t be mad at an extension. Hearing/seeing fans moan about it non stop though - it’s not worth it.

This guy can find a better club easily and I hope he explores that option.
What club do you think Laca can get?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem with extending that you need to offer him 200k a week because currently he about 130-150k is he worth it and he is closing to 30 years old? I really don't think so specially when you having Pape earning much auba already 300k we don't want to overload our wagebill again

razörist

The problem with extending that you need to offer him 200k a week because currently he about 130-150k is he worth it and he is closing to 30 years old? I really don't think so specially when you having Pape earning much auba already 300k we don't want to overload our wagebill again
We’re probably going to do it anyway and blow the rest of the saved wages on somebody like Jorginho or Azpiliqueta. We never learn.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Why would we need to offer him 200k lol?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Its normal when you offer new content you have to raise the player wages i think laca currently is on 150k a week i don't think he'll accept staying with same wages.
What logic is this?
Nobody is paying him 150k, let alone 200k, he'll be lucky to get 100k elsewhere.
He has lost his pace and scores less goals that when he arrived, there is no reason to offer him a raise.

razörist

What logic is this?
Nobody is paying him 150k, let alone 200k, he'll be lucky to get 100k elsewhere.
He has lost his pace and scores less goals that when he arrived, there is no reason to offer him a raise.
Yeah this. 2 year extension, similar wages ok, he’s not even worth what he’s on now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was always a good player, though I thought he was maybe past it, just needed faster players around him to get him rejuvenated.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's having the best season since he joined but we should be looking to sell in the summer. I thought 2 summers ago was our last chance to get something for him. Now with his improved form I think we can get £15m this summer, even with just a year left on his contract.

razörist

Was always a good player, though I thought he was maybe past it, just needed faster players around him to get him rejuvenated.
Not faster, players that run beyond him. Same as we did way back with Giroud.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What logic is this?

I hope we sell him in the summer but his goals per game now are actually the highest since he joined us. Tbh I think this just highlights how over hyped he was by some on here. For me he's never been a £52m player!

He's having the best season since he joined but we should be looking to sell in the summer. I thought 2 summers ago was our last chance to get something for him. Now with his improved form I think we can get £15m this summer, even with just a year left on his contract.

Really his best season since he joined? I mean he has been decent in last 4 or 5 games but before that even his biggest fans had given up on him!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
All it takes is for this guy to do the bare minimum for his fanboys to jump back on his d*ck. The standards were never this low for any other Arsenal striker tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Really his best season since he joined? I mean he has been decent in last 4 or 5 games but before that even his biggest fans had given up on him!
He was better under Emery tbh. I’d argue Arsène as well. He’s not the same player that showed up here years ago even I could admit that.

He was desperate for a player like ESR and he’s had to do without for ages.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was better under Emery tbh. I’d argue Arsène as well. He’s not the same player that showed up here years ago even I could admit that.

He was desperate for a player like ESR and he’s had to do without for ages.

Even if you rate him you have to admit he goes on long stretches of bad form every season. It’s only gonna get worse as he ages, don’t think a mew contract is a smart move tbf.

Try get money from him if we can, also our forward line needs a renewal.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Even if you rate him you have to admit he goes on long stretches of bad form every season. It’s only gonna get worse as he ages, don’t think a mew contract is a smart move tbf.

Try get money from him if we can, also our forward line needs a renewal.
Gun to my head, the no brainer extensions we should be lining up for now are probably Tierney and ESR. I’d personally keep Laca but I’m in the minority.

I think it’s quite telling Laca’s contract has been left to sit, his critics are worried about nothing.

I guess you’d have to back the club to improve on Lacazette. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom