• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

I think Bergkamp was on a rolling yearly contract and not on big or even reduced wages. He loved the club so for him, it was all about staying. This is rare though.
True but it helped that it was a Wenger policy for all players over 30 to only get 1 year contracts.

No way that Laca doesn't see it as an insult when we're offering 4 year contracts to Willian and Cedric.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He should have scored the Tierney cut back. Idk why he was late for that. He was under 0 pressure. But overall good performance. Hope he keeps it up till end of season. No way we should offer new contract though.

OSBK

Established Member
I think Bergkamp was on a rolling yearly contract and not on big or even reduced wages. He loved the club so for him, it was all about staying. This is rare though.

You should follow talksport on facebook. They post some great stuff from keown and parlour. There is story from parlour about stephenovs that is brilliant, also another from keown about arsne sweating him on a new contract.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We should have treated Bergkamp better tbh, servants like that should be given more leeway imo.

The over 30 thing was both a good and a bad idea by Arsène really, think we lost too many characters and experienced personalities in our team because of it.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Incredible how Arsenal players start performing when they have 18 months left on their contract. If we could get the entire team on 18 months we might actually win the league.

Listen, aint no team going to pay more thank 70K per week for Laca even on a free.

Better to let his contract run down as no team is going to offer a decent transfer fee for 30 year old Lacazette. Its better to keep him as he could be really good in his last year of the contract know he needs to perform to extend his footballing career.

shoot for the top

Listen, aint no team going to pay more thank 70K per week for Laca even on a free.

Better to let his contract run down as no team is going to offer a decent transfer fee for 30 year old Lacazette. Its better to keep him as he could be really good in his last year of the contract know he needs to perform to extend his footballing career.

You act like Willian didn't just get a 200k salary.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

You act like Willian didn't just get a 200k salary.

Kia was his agent and Arsenal were suckers. Surely Edu and Arteta wont repeat this type of mistake again.
Also, no top team in Premier League will offer that too unless Lacazette can prove to be a consistent goalscorer.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Good performance, still dont understand why referees and var hate him so much. Great assist and should have a penalty. Centrebacks hanging out of him, if he played for utd hed have won the most free kicks of any player in the last 100 years.

novar

When we were starting to look hopeless there goes this guy and finishes the game off with a brilliant pass to Saka

If what he's doing wasn't a curse in disguise extending the terrorism that is Artetaball he would deserve a statue at this point, really starts to feel as influential as that RVP season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it @Trilly who said Laca was in the form of his life?

We are on opposite sides of Arteta-street but the man knows football, I have to say.

He will be on here at 3:45 in the morning, moving AM exactly where he wants it to go...he's a legend!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm glad he scored and he's a truer but there were moments when say an Eduoard might have made more of a possibility. Hes great with the youth and a real team player. I hope he has an awesome six months and leads us to the EL.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good player, good performance. Except his miss early on which could have been costly I have no complaints.

Glad he’s keeping up these performances despite the stick he’s been getting. A complete striker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good goal and assist overall a complete striker performance. i hope he just stop shot straight at keeper when he one V one just pick a corner and it's a goal. he having very good month i hope he keep it up.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lacazette has been quite good the last 2 months. He still lacks pace and stamina but put runners around him and he can make things happen, much prefer him over all our forwards right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom