• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I made a bet with my Yanited supporting friend that a 33 year old Cavani will get a hat-trick before Lacazette. If Cavani wins. I’m gonna lose it. I’m going to make sure Lacazette is gone by January. I can’t deal with Tubby McGee anymore. Just knowing he survived another transfer window has annoyed me. I just bought the new Fifa and Lacazette’s name is on the first team sheet for no reason. He has to go.

I remember having bets with friends at school that Henry would outscore Horseface...now the two fanbases are so unhappy with their starting strikers, they are betting AGAINST them :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Really tired of this guy. I like him but he's just not especially good at anything, his link-up play is average at best and as a false 9 type striker he just does not work. He and Nketiah up top is so unbalanced and we'd be so much better off with just Nketiah centrally and a wide player in his place (especially a creative one or at the very least one who can associate decently like Nelson).

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
"I'm tired, Robbie", says Lacazette as soon as the ref whistles for the start of the match.

Yeah, he's had 3 in 3, but good lord today was bad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Still can't believe the 'Lacazette is the better footballer than Auba' days. I was beefing the whole forum over this guy in 2017, took people 3 years to see what was obvious.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That poll was from quite a while ago tbf.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I should really name and shame some of you on this forum. I was on my knees for the club to sell Laca for Eduoard or Daka, but I was told it was “too risky” and that he would get better. If you want to know how highly rated Lacazette is in world football look what Athletico and Juventus did who were both in need of a CF. Athletico went after a semi-retired Suarez, while Juve brought back the Spanish Welbeck. Lacazette is our top scorer and I feel no confidence in him to get double digits this season. I’m not even the type to brag about being right but one thing I know for certain is that Lacazette is one of the worst starting strikers we’ve ever had. No hyperbole. No exaggeration.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man between Lacazette and Giroud I'm just waiting for a number 9 that I couldn't beat in a race. I shouldn't be faster than Arsenal's striker.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's terrible but Nketiah isn't much better. If Auba is going to be deployed out wide then Marinelli should get a run up front once fit.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I still prefer him to Nketiah but Laca getting harder to watch these days.

Pretty confident this is his last season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least Arteta hasn't failed on Laca yet. Still big things to come.

Nice to see, that a player is still involved, who is out of breath after 5 minutes of playing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom