• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
One-on-ones keep falling to the overweight out of shape striker who can't finish instead of to the ice cold blazing fast killer who has to accommodate for him on the wing

giphy.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I should really name and shame some of you on this forum. I was on my knees for the club to sell Laca for Eduoard or Daka, but I was told it was “too risky” and that he would get better. If you want to know how highly rated Lacazette is in world football look what Athletico and Juventus did who were both in need of a CF. Athletico went after a semi-retired Suarez, while Juve brought back the Spanish Welbeck. Lacazette is our top scorer and I feel no confidence in him to get double digits this season. I’m not even the type to brag about being right but one thing I know for certain is that Lacazette is one of the worst starting strikers we’ve ever had. No hyperbole. No exaggeration.

Problem is no club is stupid enough to spend any serious money on the guy, no one competent at a big club would ever consider the guy. It says all the the only "big" club to be stupid enough to be properly in for him was Arsenal run by Gazidis...

If I remember correctly, the only other club to ever bid significant money for hin was West Ham, says it all...

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have a bad feeling we will be stuck with the guy until his contract ends. He is on 180k p/w, only a few clubs in Europe can afford paying someone that and none of them would go near Lacazette.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like his physical decline has just started early.

Is it genetic or do the small injuries add up?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
dont give a **** about rapid wiener city away....still 3 from 3 starts in PL...lets go Laca

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sounds like his physical decline has just started early.

Is it genetic or do the small injuries add up?
Tbh, he wasn't much of it physically from day one. We just blamed his first season injury-and then realised it hadn't made that much if a difference.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The Last of Us
Star Wars
Game of Thrones
Arsène Wenger

All of the above were once highly rated and no one would ever criticise them but just like when I look at Lacazette I say to myself “What the f@ck happened to you?”

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Obviously goes without saying how good a managers eye is. When AW used to hook him early we used to be confused as to why... now I’m surprised if he’s still running at HT

GDeep™

League is very weak
Could tell from his first few appearances, even Arsène didn't rate him too highly either.
Don’t think Wenger ever wanted him but we needed to replace Giroud and Laca was one of the few strikers available. Desperate times.

His decline into a slob is interesting though, wonder if its mental related.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I maintain that having to continuously watch Lacazette is some karmic justice for fans wanting Giroud replaced but literally anyone.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Overweight? Ripped as **** and the only only player in the team that isnt scrawny apart from Kola (but thats a given as most footabllers are built like 12 year old boys).

That said Lacca was piss poor tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom