• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He forgets how to score. He should be replaced soon otherwise top 4 is out of reach ...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Remember a couple of weeks ago when people fell for another false dawn and some of the more level headed folks remained calm, knowing Mikel would revert to type? He's not the answer now and he never will be. We need an adult in the big boy seat. Lacazette can't be trusted yet he persists with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since he stupidly posted that buffet of doughnuts photo, all his good form this season disappeared...and he's back to being a useless fatty!

Horrible miss, you need that going in to get Champions League.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
such a waste of 50 Million Pound ... I am so mad at him. It's not his first time to miss a clear goal

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
You know...the more he plays, his value goes down even more. He is not going to find a club that gives him more than 50K a week. He'll be lucky to get a multi year contract.

Middle East is his only option.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FJzMEGrXoAAi19Z

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really poor finishing today, had one against Liverpool the other night as well.

I still highly question if a replacement comes in and fires in the goals though. There's still a real lack of chances for whoever plays up front in this side so that when we do miss them it's highlighted even more so.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
There are a lot of things that annoy me about Lacazette, but one of the most annoying things is his lack of awareness. He's meant to be in the team becasue his link up is better than Auba, but too many times, he tries flicks or first time passes without actually looking to see whats around him. Its like he is always looking to be apart of the perfect team goal. Sometimes, its ok to hold onto the ball, turn, shoot or to see if others are in a better position

Kav

Established Member
I think it’s now safe to say he’s a lack of threat in front of the goal. How many does he have this season 3 goals?

I never thought in a million years that our main striker would only have 3 league goals halfway into the campaign. I know it’s not only his fault and the way we are set up is poor but something needs to be done. He’s only ever been good in a front 2 and close to the goal so why Arteta plays him so deep I would never understand.

Kav

Established Member
He’s always been awful and even got voted POTY being this crap.

I know you don’t like him but let’s be fair. That season he was actually good and scored a lot of goals that earned us points or sent us to another round then.

He’s pretty awful these days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom