• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I bare no ill will against Lacazette anymore tbh. I only use to get mad at people for overrating him but now no one rates him so I have nothing against the man. 17 games left and that chapter is closed.

I know I'll be back to arguing with people who will overrate his time here in the future though.
I'll see you on page 105 after the extension announcement when your 2 week ban expires.

1QhEsN.gif

Fabregasm

Anyone gonna say it's only fair he get 3 chances like this per game in order to convert it?

like how Auba was defended :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We aren't getting top four with him starting the remaining 16 games
He doesn't have the physicality to play in the championship, never mind the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When you going to score buddy? Open goals you can't score 1v1 you can't score sort yourself out ffs at least give us something.

REWB

We aren't getting top four with him starting the remaining 16 games
He doesn't have the physicality to play in the championship, never mind the PL.
He's dusted but he was up against probably the best defense in the league today. Still done miles better than what Auba would have done. At least he tried and held the ball up half decently/drawing fouls.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That what Laca do today he wasn't even hab he worked hard pressed link up with his teammates. But when you miss easy chances and you striker you'll rightly so get criticism

Last edited:

tcahill

He's dusted but he was up against probably the best defense in the league today. Still done miles better than what Auba would have done. At least he tried and held the ball up half decently/drawing fouls.

This.

I'm all for a new striker in the summer, but current Auba would have missed that same chance while also being a black hole in possession.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Poor peformance today and uncharacteristically lazy (I say that as someone who rate Lacca higher than most).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We are gonna get Champions League football, with our main forward getting like 3 non penalty league goals or something.

And I will love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom