• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I didn't know anything about him when he arrived and just hoped he'd be good. He hasn't been. An actual downgrade on Giroud and the first striker that I just expected not to score or lately, to even get a chance. I won't miss him. I salute the consistent naysayers. One of the biggest wastes of money at Arsenal, ever.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good player when it comes off for him and always gave it his best.

I'll never quite understand the hate and complaints he got, but it's not my job to and I just hope future players don't get the same thing.

This fanbase is absolute trash though and that's why most of you will suffer for eternity really, no sympathy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The summary with Lacazette he just didn't live up to the expectations and fee we paid on him.

Our fans put alot of expectations because he scored 100 goals with lyon in like 3 seasons before joining us.

His best season with us never hit 20 goals he was big part in our 18-19 his best imo when we reached the EL final. 32 g/a.

Anyway good luck to him for next chapter in his career.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So the Auba and Laca era is finally over, shame it ended with the whimper, that was this season for them.

Think our major issues during this period, were what's around them, rather than those 2 players, to be honest...but, c'est la vie and all.

Glad it's over though, both the club and player needed this now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...can we help him win one last time, as an Arsenal player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom