• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction

The Lyon striker we should have got 😭
Lacazette was not bad at Lyon.

At Lyon,
Lacazette got 172 (G/A) in 275 matches
Benzema got 92 (G/A) in 148 matches

Benzema at Real 482 (G/A) in 605 matches
Laca at Arsenal 107 (G/A) in 206 matches

Until now, we haven't found another striker like T. Henry 334 (G/A) in 375 matches

Kav

Established Member
Also Fekir > Laca
I been saying this for years that Fekir is the one we should have been chasing instead of getting Pepe or later Partey. He should have been the first big spending we did after Wenger left. Definitely should have been the first target after Özil.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Obviously Benzema is better than Laca.

But it's not Laca's fault we didn't sign him, doubt we even could have gotten him back in the day, as he wasn't picking us over Madrid.

Laca's time is over anyway, let him go in peace... he's been a good player for us, least up to the FA cup win.

Unless he signs a new contract, then I will be very happy he's annoying everyone on here for a few more years, even if he is finished now!

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Djq5.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he made his best choice going back to Lyon he made name of himself there so i hope he enjoy the rest of his career there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just shame he didn't reach the expectations we paid on him. But to be fair all the late wenger/Ivan signings apart from auba and Xhaka were miss.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Been a soldier for Arsenal and like Giroud it will take time for us to appreciate his contribution.

Great signing, great player for us all the way through to the end. All the best to him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Just shame he didn't reach the expectations we paid on him. But to be fair all the late wenger/Ivan signings apart from auba and Xhaka were miss.

But Trax will tell me only statdna was responsible for latter day Wenger signings?
I hear the program traveled to meet players and printed out the contracts all on its own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom