• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
No they don’t.

Sorry I love donuts so I couldn’t let this slander slide.
Well depending on which donut but some can go up to 500 cals.

I am sure that Lacazette eats more than 1 though, should have seen his face today. Was pale and looked like he had some stomach problems.

And of course, donuts are the best thing on earth. My cryptonite, only kind of food to put me under pressure during my diet.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Standard tings but I’m not even picky when it comes to donuts tbh. :lol:

You need to try M&S jam donuts though, they are sensational.

Tried them and I can definitely agree. Anything M&S is usually GOAT level.

Sainsburys and Tesco are definitely lacking.

Wait? Is it really that common amongst people to eat a lot of donuts? How many do you guys eat actually?

I eat like one donut twice per year during the summer when there is some Icelandic festival like independence day to celebrate.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Apart from the Original Glazed all Krispy Kreme doughnuts are nasty.

Like you said M&S have the best jam doughnuts and they’re nicer than any of the Krispy Kreme ones with filling.
Yeah I’m not sure who actually eats those outrageous Krispy Kremes, they are way too sweet and also just messy to eat man.

The only ones I can tolerate besides the glazed are the basic ones like the jam donut or the chocolate one filled with custard (don’t want to start a custard donut debate I know that gets tekky). The biscoff one is alright I guess.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...if we miss out on Champions League by 2 points or less, it's on Laca sadly...feels like a massive moment in our season.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Wait? Is it really that common amongst people to eat a lot of donuts? How many do you guys eat actually?

I eat like one donut twice per year during the summer when there is some Icelandic festival like independence day to celebrate.

You literally could not find a more unhealthy food than donuts.

Refined white flour ✔️
Refined sugar ✔️
Hydrogenated oil ✔️
Yeast ✔️

Haphazard

...if we miss out on Champions League by 2 points or less, it's on Laca sadly...feels like a massive moment in our season.
While a bad miss, strikers from other teams also miss regularly. The thing with Arteta teams is that there is such little creation the striker needs a conversion rate above 75% to regularly score.

City/Pool miss chances like that on the regular but it doesn't matter because they create so much.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
While a bad miss, strikers from other teams also miss regularly. The thing with Arteta teams is that there is such little creation the striker needs a conversion rate above 75% to regularly score.

City/Pool miss chances like that on the regular but it doesn't matter because they create so much.
Yeah it’s tough for forwards in Arteta’s system regardless of who plays there. We just never create anything, Auba isn’t even washed put him in Chelsea’s team instead of Werner he’d score 25 goals.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

There is a donut shop near me, fat people are there non-stop. When they are done with 3 donuts worth 500 calories each, they say they are fat because of their genes. Savages

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I think it's a combo of things, tbh.

Arteta tactics aren't the best for attackers, but we shouldn't be getting compared to City or Liverpool forwards either...we are the next level down.

It's not like Sp**s or United create a lot either, but you need to be clinical when you get those big chances to get Champions League....look at the weekend v West Ham, think that was the only big chance United created and they won.

Don't want to put it all on Laca though, as he has done well recently, plus we had pretty much no midfield in this game.. but you need to be scoring that.

While we have a good team, that works well together...you can see that the individual quality of the players, isn't quite at the level as some of our rivals for 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom