• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Soon as you say you don't rate a player, Macho swoops in like Batman :lol:
I dunno why he has such a soft spot for the current lot I don't think he was defending the likes of Giroud and co this much when fans were on their neck. Not like Lacazette and Pepe were the first Arsenal players to get it from the fans.

BigPoppaPump

Man f*ck Giroud.

Was being sarcastic btw Arsenal will stay sh*t, you guys will just have to blame different people.
Arsenal fans been on our players necks for years, what is it about this current lot that you have such a soft spot for? Especially Pepe & Lacazette.

Anyway Giroud is off winning Serie A for AC Milan after decades on top of the European success with Chelsea and the World Cup. What's Lacazette doing? Ending his Arsenal career getting dropped for Nketiah? There's levels to this sh*t.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal fans been on our players necks for years, what is it about this current lot that you have such a soft spot for? Especially Pepe & Lacazette.

Anyway Giroud is off winning Serie A for AC Milan after decades on top of the European success with Chelsea and the World Cup. What's Lacazette doing? Ending his Arsenal career getting dropped for Nketiah? There's levels to this sh*t.
I’m not debating Giroud with you we’ve been at it for years.

I personally don’t get at individual players period, not just Laca and Pepe. I blame the owners, then the management before I blame them.

Laca didn’t have to be our main striker this season, that was completely optional. Nobody asked the club to freeze out Auba and Eddie has proven himself somewhat capable enough to atleast run around.

You guys are so thirsty for Arteta to have a worldclass starting 11 but both him and the fanbase deserve these Elneny extensions. Hold that.

BigPoppaPump

You guys are so thirsty for Arteta to have a worldclass starting 11 but both him and the fanbase deserve these Elneny extensions. Hold that.
I don't mind I find it fun rinsing players, you're the one who doesn't like it lol. Anyway I'm sure you've gotten have players before you just have your favourites like anyone else.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I don't mind I find it fun rinsing players, you're the one who doesn't like it lol. Anyway I'm sure you've gotten have players before you just have your favourites like anyone else.
If the criticism was a bit more spread around I wouldn’t even talk about Laca and Pepe as much. Laca I never even wanted the club to sign him in the first place. Pepe is a bit different.

You don’t see me defending Saka do you? Certain players don’t need it and are free to have crap games. Might change depending on his new salary though.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

He's been named by one commentator in the worst 11. I don't think any Gunner ever made that roster.
1653635603795.png

Bit of a joke this list though isn't it? Where's Grealish? or the Everton players that showed relegation form for most of this season? It's just blatant agenda made obvious by making Laca right wing.

People think I love Lacazette but sometimes some of you guys do way too much.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

This stinks of racism lmao
He wanted to put Mendy’s black ass in there so bad but knew he couldn’t so put Kepa there who doesn’t even play.

Atleast make it a 4-4-2 if you absolutely need to put LakakaLaca in there, I’m sure there were plenty of wingers to pick from.

Kante has declined but he should never be in a 11 like this.

Unless Lacazette made multiple worst 11s that I didn’t know about it’s kinda sad this is the stick used to beat him with anyways.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
View attachment 7057

Bit of a joke this list though isn't it? Where's Grealish? or the Everton players that showed relegation form for most of this season? It's just blatant agenda made obvious by making Laca right wing.

Winners generally get a pass so Grealish may be on Ian's subs bench. Apart from Firpo who i xant even remember, I think that's a pretty fair team. There's room for Dele Alli instead of Kante but every Everton player did their best not to stink the place out. That team is a great collection of (big money) flops and Laca is one of the biggest we've ever had. It could be worse for you with Laca at CF and Pepe at RW ;):lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 7057

What happened to Saúl Ñíguez? Surely he should have made his way into that midfield. Van De Beek dropping down to Everton would be a shout too. Chris Wood stinking up the place after his 25m move.

So many suspects could be in that team.

Edit: Add Ben Foster to that list. Lad conceded 49 goals in 26 games in the PL but he’s more interested in content for YouTube smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom