• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Cba with players starting to perform again in their contract years. Been burned too many times.

I totally love him in the team over Auba though, he’s so much better for our general play its not even close.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've wanted Laca out for years but what a guy! I've said before that last season was his best for us, he's now hitting that level again but with even better game play. There were also a couple of times last night when he looked fast, how has that happened 🤔 Best Captain we've had for a while! :)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Laca is one I was very down on a year or so ago.

Still thing he's got his limitations but I've gained a lot of respect for him as a personality. The guy really tries on the pitch and gives us everything. I can't ask for more than that.

It would have been very easy for him to just coast through the last year of his contract here and wait for a big free transfer payday. He's not done that at all.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't fall into the trap, let him do his shop window performances and leave on a high.

His lack of athleticism will be a real worry soon enough and he's already on 180k a week iirc.

Don't need another Auba episode both form wise and being pushed out the door wise.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He was excellent last night. It’s a shame he missed his penalty as he’s usually reliable from the spot. But his touch was superb, killed the ball dead and his link up play as we all know is top class.

Deserved his assist and deserved a goal but I fancy him to bag against a depleted Leeds.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
A really superb footballer. But has lost that half a yard of pace…if he still had that, it should be a no brainer to offer him a new deal.

We really need a younger Lacazette with all the intelligence and a bit more pace.

OSBK

Established Member
He has been brilliant. I think if we look at what he can do and how this team has been managed over the years we have wasted another talent.

BUT i wont be taken in by good form like this when a contract is running down. Laca time here is done and if he continues this form he will end up at a good club on a good wage. If he can help us get top 4 then he walks away from arsenal with some trophies and respect for his efforts in getting us back to close to where we need to be.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Did well yesterday. Really hope we let him go at the end of the year, despite his recent decent performances. He's been disappointing overall in all the years he has been here. Should've been sold in the summer, now we should just enjoy his final string of good performances for us and wave goodbye at the end.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Absolutely no way on earth he should be given a new deal. Sign two forwards between January and summer if we have to, we cannot repeat the same mistakes over and over and expect a different result. And the Özil/Auba deals were FAR more justified at the time.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He wears the number 9 shirt and does well in a lot of areas except putting the ball in the net regularly. Last night he performed well and showed us a template of what type of player (probably midfielder) we need going forward. Crucially for the money we paid and the role he was bought for, he's fallen short. I hope he does brilliantly for his remaining time here and moves on with our thanks.

bakaboo

In current system, he is more suited than Auba. But I still wants a new striker. Judging from our recent recruits performance, I do think the scouting team can get a good striker that suits our play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom