• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Super sub position is very good for him it's quite useful to bring him and Martinelli when we chasing a winner or point like Today laca does something very well is he involve player around him when he came on we suddenly looked better and created few chances

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We are a better side with him in the 11.
Doubtful because we'll have to take auba off the team and that mean we'll have only 1 goals scorer again. laca do involve players around him better and hold up play is good but he also can frustrate us alot and miss chances.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Weird that he was more creative than Smith Rowe, Saka, Ødegaard, Partey and lokonga combined.

TriniGunner

The Super sub position is very good for him it's quite useful to bring him and Martinelli when we chasing a winner or point like Today laca does something very well is he involve player around him when he came on we suddenly looked better and created few chances
No No No. He NEEDS to start. Auba and Laca have an amazing understanding and it's time Arteta takes his head out of his ass and start both. We've played our best attacking football post Wenger when them as the front 2 .

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Partey and Lokonga isnt supposed to be creative. I dont know what Lokonga is supposed to be at all tbf.
I like my midfielders to be able to pick a pass on a match to match basis. Not a fan of the whole "midfield destroyer" thing. Kante seems to be able to create but you wouldn't describe him as such.

God knows what lokonga is.I agree, it's not clear. "Ball recycler". That's what many of the midfielders coming through this club seem to be.

amigo

Laca needs to be on the pitch. It's a criminal waste of attacking talent. Arteta must use the excess time between weekly premiership matches to find a way of making the two work together.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We're in rebuilding mode, and as much as I like Laca, the fact of the matter is, he has no future here so he shouldn't be starting.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Been saying it for ages, he is part of our best 11 and him on the pitch goes some way to seeing us in our best light, whatever that is. He needs to play.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No No No. He NEEDS to start. Auba and Laca have an amazing understanding and it's time Arteta takes his head out of his ass and start both. We've played our best attacking football post Wenger when them as the front 2 .
Understand that but we saw how predictable and awful we are when both play specially in mikel system.

Why

Always Me ?
Laca is an odd one. I feel like he came back from pre-season unfit. Dude looked gassed after one sprint every other game he has made an appearance. Last night he looked up for it, was pushing the fans etc.

Tough one, I liked him last season and his hold up play is much better than Auba. I dunno, sell Laca and Auba and get someone consistent.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Laca is an odd one. I feel like he came back from pre-season unfit. Dude looked gassed after one sprint every other game he has made an appearance. Last night he looked up for it, was pushing the fans etc.

Tough one, I liked him last season and his hold up play is much better than Auba. I dunno, sell Laca and Auba and get someone consistent.

Hate to say it but it's to be expected with the new contract on the line next year. Money is a great motivator.

Liam_Og

Doubtful because we'll have to take auba off the team and that mean we'll have only 1 goals scorer again. laca do involve players around him better and hold up play is good but he also can frustrate us alot and miss chances.

The issue is the other 3 don’t score enough. A reliance on Auba has caught us before. When he goes cold we look terrible, we have more threat through other players with Laca on the pitch.

We are also ignoring the fact that Laca plays like a captain. He gets onto people, raises the crowd. I’d rather ship Auba than Laca.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We're in rebuilding mode, and as much as I like Laca, the fact of the matter is, he has no future here so he shouldn't be starting.
I have all the time in the world for Laca, but yeah I agree with this we have to move on or at least prioritise those who are part of the clubs vision.

He knew exactly how many minutes he was gonna get going into this season - as you've been hinting at, he knows what he's doing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's a good sub but he can't play for more than 20 minutes without getting exhausted.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I've never been a Laca fan but when you have a player that can lift the crowd and effect players around them, then you have to play him. Arteta needs to keep both Laca & Auba on the pitch until we have strikers better than both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom