• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What is it with you modern day Arsenal fans and disrespecting our legends? I see it too much these days and it's never even funny.
We’re old men. My cousin’s nephew thinks Mbappe is the best footballer ever. I showed him a YouTube video of King Henry best Arsenal moments. After a five minutes he puts down his iPad and tells me “he’s not that good”. I have never come so close to breaking an eight year old’s iPad when I heard those words. Mbappe stole Henry’s whole flow. Bar for bar, word for word.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I’m still annoyed at how we voted for Lizzozette to be our player of the season. Jesus Christ, he gave us Giroud level numbers but because he had a ‘Drippin’ celebration he somehow scammed his way above Auba. And if anyone tells me “bUT AubA miSsED a PEnaLTY agAinST Sp**s”, I will lose it.
Still can’t believe people were trying to push the Lacazette is better than Auba propaganda.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
folks who think that a 90-point EPL season with no losses (but a lot of draws), with no CL, FA, or even EFL pairing = unquestionably the greatest PL side of all time

futurama-fry.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Factoring in everything, he might just be the worst signing in the history of this football club.
Nah, Pepe is the worst. £72 million, 26 years old and you can’t trap a football consistently? Then you lose your starting place to a 20 year old. Say what you want, but no one would ever do the Pepe deal again. Oh and Mustafi, another terrible signing.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Top four worst signings factoring in the money we spent on em in no particular order:

Pepe
Xhaka
Mustafi
Lacazette

OSBK

Established Member
Top four worst signings factoring in the money we spent on em in no particular order:

Pepe
Xhaka
Mustafi
Lacazette

All 4 of them have won a trophy at arsenal. All 4 played a part getting us to the final or contributed in the final. The players are purchased to win us trophies, from that POV they have been a success. Its very easy to look at a value like xhaka at 35mill and say he was a bad signing, but he has actually won a few trophies since he has been here. The same with mustafi, im not saying he is a elite player but we paid 34mill or something and he won a few cups so its very hard for me sit there and say he was a bad value signing.

In comparison Its strange how man utd have spent insane on fernandes, maguire, awb etc etc etc etc and some on here rate them as sucessful signings despite them actually winning absolutely nothing. Man utd spent more on fred and he has won nothing, when you compare that then maybe 35mill for xhaka was not actually that bad of a deal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nah, Pepe is the worst. £72 million, 26 years old and you can’t trap a football consistently? Then you lose your starting place to a 20 year old. Say what you want, but no one would ever do the Pepe deal again. Oh and Mustafi, another terrible signing.
he might be a real life 26 but always have to remember he was a keeper till the age of 14 :lol:

pepe.png

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Pound for pound, Lacazette, Pepe, and Mustafi are our worse signings ever.

Lacazette was supposed to be an upgrade fox in the box, 25 goal + striker - over Giroud. We all know how that panned out - dumbest decision in history - but I guess teh muppet clowns that booed Giroud and were empthatic about Lacazette arrival deserve this.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@BigPoppaPump its not okay to call Holding a prick but it’s okay to say Lizzozette which is body shaming two people?

It’s this lack of consistency/integrity that is holding you back from trusted, we were discussing it on our Group FaceTime yesterday.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@BigPoppaPump its not okay to call Holding a prick but it’s okay to say Lizzozette which is body shaming two people?

It’s this lack of consistency/integrity that is holding you back from trusted, we were discussing it on our Group FaceTime yesterday.
I didn't say it! At least it's kind of funny and has a little tiny amount of wit. Calling Holding a prick isn't really body shaming just being nasty, but Knob Balding I'm ok with :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom