• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wreaks of another **** up. Why have we spent 50m+ on two strikers when we play one + have a poor keeper/defence/midfield.

Our signings always need the caveat of being made available & bigger clubs have passed. How they fit in here or complement teammates way down the list.
PR and saving face are more important than silly things like identifying what we need. It's ****ing incredible what we're witnessing tbh.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Let’s be honest. Giroud is doing **** all at Chel$ki is he? So why harp on about him ;)

Was just comparing how much stick Giroud got when he came. Lacazette was supposed to be the true lethal striker in front of goal.

He hasn't done it. Hopefully next season he improves.

say yes

forum master baiter
Agree with the general sentiment.

Invisible for the last month or so now. Really dissapointing second half to the season.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
His best performance for us was probably his debut hahaha so I don't get the whole adapting to the prem thing.

He's been okay but for the pounds you expect more, Aubameyang for the league and Lacazette for Europa is a pretty cool luxury.

Hopefully we win it for UCL football next season to attract some big stars

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
His best performance for us was probably his debut hahaha so I don't get the whole adapting to the prem thing.
I don't understand why one good performance means the premier league doesn't take a serious amount of adapting to?
Every player who goes to a new club has this burning desire to impress on their debut. Sometimes that is enough to overcome the new hurdles of a new league. Unfortunately that initial adrenaline doesn't last.

All players are different but there are many examples of players having better seasons after 6 months in the league.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep glad he’s back

He can be important. He has some great attributes

Keplaz

Completely different situation. Do you even know what we are discussing? Sanchez was the league's top player for 3 years. What are you even on about?
He has had to adapt to a new team at Old Trafford and he is struggling. I was agreeing with you. Even the best player in the league has had to adapt to a new team, new city, new teammates and has produced nowhere near what he is capable of. What more someone moving to a totally different league and country? We sometimes forget the human factor when looking at football players.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He has had to adapt to a new team at Old Trafford and he is struggling. I was agreeing with you. Even the best player in the league has had to adapt to a new team, new city, new teammates and has produced nowhere near what he is capable of. What more someone moving to a totally different league and country? We sometimes forget the human factor when looking at football players.
I think Sanchez' issue is more about both United and him not realising their absolute mismatch.... Many on here stated the same thing before the deal happened. Mourinho is being found out....

Keplaz

I think Sanchez' issue is more about both United and him not realising their absolute mismatch.... Many on here stated the same thing before the deal happened. Mourinho is being found out....

I think Sanchez was over indulged to an extent at Arsenal. We made exceptions for his many bad moments because of what he could do in an instant. He was, and I say this with all respect possible, a superstar in a team without many others. At United he is a superstar amongst superstars and will not be indulged. The pressure there as well as the scrutiny is far more than he ever experienced with us.

Mourinho is also a definite factor. He is so outdated now and his brand of management has run its course. Never has schadenfreude been more enjoyable as it is in watching everything unravel for him.

Lacazette will come good. I think he was sold a dream to an extent and has had to learn to adapt to how we actually play and not how he thought we played. We've also had to adapt because I really believed he was a poacher but that's not what I've seen. Hopefully with Mkhi at the club, the service to him will improve and the goals will come.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We carried Sanchez. The dog molesting **** is getting found because he's a terrible footballer in a terrible football team. Wasn't as clear when he was playing for the beautiful Arsenal, to the clueless lot anyway.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Let's see how Laca finishes the season. I havent written him off but I'm well aware he hasn't been the signing we had hoped. Needs to change that next season, hopefully Wenger will give him the chances to prove he's a top striker. Hopefully he'll be fit to start the EL on 5th April.

Newchange

Elite striker. Can't wait for him to come back and **** things up. Has a knack of ending seasons on a high. 20 goals by the end of the EL final with a brace against prettyboy Griezmann and co.

very optimistic considering hes not even 1st choice but hey I genuinely wish him well hes so humble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom