• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not performing well, but I'm not gonna slate a guy playing with that side. Should have been put through 2 or 3 times in the first half only for the two donkeys to mess up.

ClubLevel

I never said he was a great player.

But playing with indecisive headless players like Welbeck & Iwobi is never going to encourage you to play.

Even great players will not shine without decent players around them, this isn't Fifa where you tap run and go past every player.

Jojoba

Sorry but this guy is doing absolutely nothing..And people keep complaining whenever wenger substitutes him.. He is not a goal threat whatsoever.. All he does is come deep instead of doing what we bought him for (scoring goals)..

Triniboy

Do you guys actually watch our games?? He drops deep because he gets ZERO service. Our side is not on the same wavelength as him, which is total lack of coaching from Wenger. EVERY football team should be suited to play for their forwards. Iwobi and Welbeck cant create s*** behind him. Our only creativity comes from Jack. Bellerin depends on through balls behind the defence to be a threat because he cant do anything on his own. Maitland niles not left footed nor a LB. We dont look for any of Lacazettes runs.

You can tell he is an actual FOOTBALLER because the moment he dropped deep he created numerous chances for Welbeck in behind the defence since he knows this is what a striker wants. Why can't any one else on the team see this and provide him with the same?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He was brilliant up until the game after United. Might not of been scoring as much but he was energetic and got involved a lot. Still 8 goals and I am happy with him. Probably still been our best player after Özil.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wanted this.
alexander-l.jpg

Ended up with this.
Colin-Farrell-in-Alexander.jpg

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The whole team is struggling and there's a real lack of quality in the team atm, so I'm not going to be too harsh on him and write him off yet.. His individual performances has been quite poor for a while though and that'a on him.

OSBK

Established Member
Do you guys actually watch our games?? He drops deep because he gets ZERO service. Our side is not on the same wavelength as him, which is total lack of coaching from Wenger. EVERY football team should be suited to play for their forwards. Iwobi and Welbeck cant create s*** behind him. Our only creativity comes from Jack. Bellerin depends on through balls behind the defence to be a threat because he cant do anything on his own. Maitland niles not left footed nor a LB. We dont look for any of Lacazettes runs.

You can tell he is an actual FOOTBALLER because the moment he dropped deep he created numerous chances for Welbeck in behind the defence since he knows this is what a striker wants. Why can't any one else on the team see this and provide him with the same?

Spot on

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's unable to lead the line on his own. Two better players in the front 3 with him and I think he improves. His movement has been good at times but on Bellerin's goal,Welbeck was in the position that Laca should have occupied. The longer he goes without a goal, the more the doubts will grow. It's tough for him atm and I don't see how this us resolved unless we play two up top with Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom