• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
there might be a couple of better strikers in the PL, but none to match Laca and Auba for charisma

Which ones? Arguably Kane with a different playstyle than either, I wouldn't take any other ahead of them currently. Aguero's form isn't impressive, Jesus is still just potential, Giroud, Morata and Lukaku are undoubtedly inferior, who else is there?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's better for us and him if he is not part of their squad. Going there and watching Giroud playing over him would be depressing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have been lost in Laca’s instagram for the last hour or so. His interactions with our and other team’s players are hilarious.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Which ones? Arguably Kane with a different playstyle than either, I wouldn't take any other ahead of them currently. Aguero's form isn't impressive, Jesus is still just potential, Giroud, Morata and Lukaku are undoubtedly inferior, who else is there?

I wouldn't call Lukaku Inferior

In the right team And right setup he is super impressive

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Exactly :lol:

Wish I had @American_Gooner 's ability to conjure up these old comments.
Just scrolled through the first few pages of this thread, not to dig up **** and embarrass people like that pervo would, not because I'm not enough of an arsehole to do so, just because i'm too lazy , and there's an article that said both Liverpool and United wanted him at the time but Wenger smooth talked him. Laca was clearly highly thought of elsewhere.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just scrolled through the first few pages of this thread, not to dig up **** and embarrass people like that pervo would, not because I'm not enough of an arsehole to do so, just because i'm too lazy , and there's an article that said both Liverpool and United wanted him at the time but Wenger smooth talked him. Laca was clearly highly thought of elsewhere.

Probably why Mou was bad mouthing the **** out of him at the start of last season .

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I was always on Laca's side and probably one of the first posters who wanted him here but there were a few things I never expected I'd be praising.

Firstly, his physical strength and hold up game has come leaps and bounds. From what I had seen before I thought he'd struggle in this department in the PL which he did initially. Then his overall game with or without the ball outside of the striking and his work rate. These are things he has definitely been working on and he has grown beyond expectations to become a very complete player.

Most of all though what I didn't expect is such a strong and positive personality. He has responded to pretty much every challenge he has had to face and in the most positive manner possible. He has taken on every question put to him and came out with the best answer possible with a genuine honest attitude. There was this lingering doubt that he'd struggle to adapt and flourish outside of his comfort zone in Lyon where he was the centre of attention for so long but he has well and truly put that to bed in style.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
While he has not pulled up trees internationally, it is really a travesty that he hasn't been picked more.

His scoring rate is phenomenal at club level. I know he cannot displace Mbappe or Giroud, but at least call him up FGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom