• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

You can't play lacazette without any outlets on the wing. This match shows why auba is the main man.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Auba would've banged a hat trick against these farmers, Welbeck would've gave them hell. Slow strikers are pointless if they ain't big and strong.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Auba would've banged a hat trick against these farmers, Welbeck would've gave them hell. Slow strikers are pointless if they ain't big and strong.
What game did you watch? There was virtually no supply into the box.
All very well to blame one striker (poverty type posting but anyway) but where was the supply. We were slow, boring and completely without answers all game. 9 other outfield players contributed to that. With maybe Guendouzi as an exception because he tried to get things ticking.

Massive blatant agenda from you as usual.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What game did you watch? There was virtually no supply into the box.
All very well to blame one striker (poverty type posting but anyway) but where was the supply. We were slow, boring and completely without answers all game. 9 other outfield players contributed to that. With maybe Guendouzi as an exception because he tried to get things ticking.

Massive blatant agenda from you as usual.

I never denied having an agenda, Lacazette isn't good enough. When you have a sub-par squad you need your star star players to be able to score regularly, something I can't see Lacazette doing.

Also, he needs to stop getting hair cuts all the time if he wants to keep that hairline.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I never denied having an agenda, Lacazette isn't good enough. When you have a sub-par squad you need your star star players to be able to score regularly, something I can't see Lacazette doing.

Also, he needs to stop getting hair cuts all the time if he wants to keep that hairline.
How exactly do the star players score goals when the farming team is battering our goal posts. Do you want Lacazette to do all 11 jobs on the field. Unbelievably unrealistic expectations

ArsenalFever

He could do with someone who could utilise him well, with Aubamayang in the team, the position he probably seeks, isn't available.
He's probably our best solution for a winger atm.

You could easily upgrade lots of areas in our team but you'd really struggle to find proper replacements at CF that are better than what we got!

The simple fact is our team can't consistently supply our strikers or the manager has not properly coached them how. We need to address the aforementioned and we'll see how exactly things improve for us in the final third. Say what you will but one thing is a fact, Laca is absolutely top class. Take your frustrations elsewhere.

thierrytheking14

Ffs :lol:

I love the man but let's get real here. Our build up and creativity was non existent. Yes Laca was poor but he was starved of any form of service. Not excusing the red card but it is what it is.

Auba was on the pitch for the guts of 25 mins and if memory serves me right didn't register a single shot.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Ffs :lol:

I love the man but let's get real here. Our build up and creativity was non existent. Yes Laca was poor but he was starved of any form of service. Not excusing the red card but it is what it is.

Auba was on the pitch for the guts of 25 mins and if memory serves me right didn't register a single shot.
Did he even touch the ball? Honestly cant remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom