• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Oh god no don't call Giroud my golden boy I was never a fan and I always thought we should have a better striker than that donkey.

It's weird how when Auba has a bad game everyone comes out the woodwork to trash him, people even saying Lacazette is better. But Laca has endless bad games where he does nothing and no one ever says anything and you lot just praise him.

Favoritism is funny to me, I wonder why people like certain players more than others. I generally believe you all love Lacazette because he always has a fresh hair cut and you like the way he moves his hips when he celebrates. Nothing to do with football, it's just fruity and homoerotic.

Like i said comedy.

Premier league top scorers, please go and have a look. Liverpools number nine is nowehere near the top and laca has scored more than him. So we have 2 goalscorers in the top ten a combined 24 goals and 9 assists between them and only the top 3 teams have more. You clearly have a agenda against 1 half of the top 4 striker partnerships in the premier league. Im guessing your sat there in your mustafi shirt and this will go over your head.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Pump the ball in the air into a decent target man. The defenders in tight & aggressive behind him. He holds off the defender with strength, while waiting for fellow attackers to join him and brings them into play.

Pump the ball in the air to Giroud. The defenders in tight and aggressive behind him. He falls over and appeals to the referee.

Not strong, only my opinion mind.

I'm not in the business of standing up for Giroud as I was no fan. Just think him and Lacazette are on the same level and not elite strikers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Giroud wasnt even all that as a targetman

For France he didnt even touch the ball much

Laca is way superior allround

IMO his skills overall makes me wanna play him over Auba as lone striker

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm not in the business of standing up for Giroud as I was no fan. Just think him and Lacazette are on the same level and not elite strikers.
Dude, you literally mention Giroud in every second post. Did he leave you for his wife or something?
You use him as a reference point on so many occasions I swear you are just pissed he didn't want you romantically anymore. Get over it. If it wasn't for romantic feelings and rather football THEN EVEN MORE REASON TO MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT!

JW10

With all the issues with the team why on earth would you have an agenda with Lacazette...

Especially when he's been our best and most vital player. If people don't see what he brings in terms of build up play then I'm sorry for them.

He gives so much energy, has to drop way further back than he should be doing because of this awful style of football, but he is the one who keeps things going and is often required to be very strong before laying the ball out wide.

Both he and Auba are still suffering from the style as they are often expected to run 50 yards, past 3/4 defenders and score. It's simply unrealistic but both have done well this season, Laca is more important for me but Auba is the finisher.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dude, you literally mention Giroud in every second post. Did he leave you for his wife or something?
You use him as a reference point on so many occasions I swear you are just pissed he didn't want you romantically anymore. Get over it. If it wasn't for romantic feelings and rather football THEN EVEN MORE REASON TO MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT!

You just love Lacazette too much, stop being bias. I just use him as a reference point for Giroud because I think they're on the same level.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

As much as I like how clever and silky he is on the ball, I’m always surprised at his running speed.

Nowhere near as fast as I remembered (or imagined) from his French league days. Maybe because of his slight, short frame I’m expecting a lot more pace? It’s odd still getting used to it.

He’s not Giroud slow but yeah quicksand does come to mind for sure.

Zaza

As much as I like how clever and silky he is on the ball, I’m always surprised at his running speed.

Nowhere near as fast as I remembered (or imagined) from his French league days. Maybe because of his slight, short frame I’m expecting a lot more pace? It’s odd still getting used to it.

He’s not Giroud slow but yeah quicksand does come to mind for sure.
He'd be as slow as Giroud if he was taller. His speed is the most disappointing thing about him. He isn't exactly strong either.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You just love Lacazette too much, stop being bias. I just use him as a reference point for Giroud because I think they're on the same level.
Wait hang on...
I simply point out how your posts are irrational and kneejerk by stating the card was only in the 84th minute and there were 83 minutes before that with no service and that means I love Lacazette too much?
Riiiiiiight..

Good to hear! Still I was hoping for 8 game ban because I felt it very violent and the players need to know that this is not what children need to see on the field!

Hope Lacazette learn something from this and comes out of this as a stronger character that leaves his violent dark side out of the field when he plays!

thierrytheking14

Good to hear! Still I was hoping for 8 game ban because I felt it very violent and the players need to know that this is not what children need to see on the field!

Hope Lacazette learn something from this and comes out of this as a stronger character that leaves his violent dark side out of the field when he plays!
Mate you're acting like it was GBH. Rush of blood and he threw an elbow. Yes it was violent conduct and deserved a ban but let's not get carried away.

I've seen much worse over the last few seasons with intentionally horrendous challenges that were out of pure spite that could have been career ending.

Mate you're acting like it was GBH. Rush of blood and he threw an elbow. Yes it was violent conduct and deserved a ban but let's not get carried away.

I've seen much worse over the last few seasons with intentionally horrendous challenges that were out of pure spite that could have been career ending.

Yeah there are challenges that deserve more than 3 games ban. But not gonna defend Lacazette just because he is our player. Just hope he learn something and become a better man after the ban is over!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fantastic news, we can continue to play our best and most balanced front 4 now in Auba ahead of Iwobi-Özil-Mkhitaryan without having to shoe-horn someone into an unfavoured position, vs Rennes.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Now who is getting soft in their old age? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom