• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Great hold-up play and very quick feet occasionally. We look a lot better when he plays. However he does get caught out with the ball sometimes when he simply waits too long to pass or shoot..

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Desire, determination are to be commended.

Still not quite WC. His touch is too hot and cold and needs too much time to shoot sometimes which results in the opportunity disappearing.

Don't know if he can get any better. But considering we had giroud for 5-6 years I'm glad we've got him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
do you ever just read something on the internet sometimes that is so fuct up and wrong it makes you want to scrape off a layer of your brain in the hopes that maybe you could possibly unread it?

....calling out someone’s mother over football opinions and then try to justify it? Yikes!

God damn you people on this forum are babies, it's just a mum joke how is that so ****ed up and wrong?

Plus Mark Tobias is a racist anyway and a colonizer I have no sympathy for him, he probably benefited from apartheid that's how he got his house he's bragging about.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

God damn you people on this forum are babies, it's just a mum joke how is that so ****ed up and wrong?

Plus Mark Tobias is a racist anyway and a colonizer I have no sympathy for him, he probably benefited from apartheid that's how he got his house he's bragging about.
:eek:

@Mark Tobias

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
His dribbling is underrated. He’s one of those guys where I feel certain something will happen when he has the ball at his feet.

He’s also got great strength and is difficult to shrug off the ball. Brilliant all round striker tbh- just needs more goals but that will come, he’s a bit shot shy atm.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Let's not for this is a guy who admitted to following me around to troll : https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...an-taking-the-mkhi.30755/page-61#post-4758520

He chose the wrong guy to try troll and now he's the one left in tears.
That was a joke you absolute neanderthal.

@American_Gooner @celestis @blaze_of_glory @yousif_arsenal surely this is not tolerated. Apartheid is a huge deal here. Insinuating a live in a mud hut because I live in Africa surely is not accepted here either? That is blatant racism.
Calling me a racist and a colonizer? WTF!

For your information @BigPoppaPump I am hugely disadvantaged BECAUSE of apartheid.

This is ridiculous!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
His dribbling is underrated. He’s one of those guys where I feel certain something will happen when he has the ball at his feet.

He’s also got great strength and is difficult to shrug off the ball. Brilliant all round striker tbh- just needs more goals but that will come, he’s a bit shot shy atm.
True about his dribbling. Did you guys see the trick he pulled against Lindelof? I was searching for that video. But could not find. That was brilliant stuff.
You are right about his strength too. Definitely needed in premier league. Love the way he hits away the defenders who pull his shirt, like hitting mosquitoes. So happy to have a proper premier league striker after a long time.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

@American_Gooner @celestis @blaze_of_glory @yousif_arsenal surely this is not tolerated. Apartheid is a huge deal here. Insinuating a live in a mud hut because I live in Africa surely is not accepted here either? That is blatant racism.

For your information @BigPoppaPump I am hugely disadvantaged BECAUSE of apartheid.

This is ridiculous!
Cool down brother. It has become a trend recently to call everyone racist/colonizer without knowing a thing about history. Apparently, reading a couple of articles in the internet is all you need to be an expert in a field.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

My main criticism is that he takes forever to pull the trigger. It's painful watching that slow-motion sh*t.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This is ridiculous!

No it's not , @BigPoppaPump not a word about this anymore mate .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Cool down brother. It has become a trend recently to call everyone racist/colonizer without knowing a thing about history. Apparently, reading a couple of articles in the internet is all you need to be an expert in a field.
Sorry. It is an extremely sensitive topic for white South Africans. The rest of the world label us as racists for a regime that happened before I was even born and would certainly have been against. But you're right. No point being upset because of a lack of understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom