• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why on earth has he been cleared to play? Like obviously I’m glad but whats happened :lol::lol:

Mixed feelings. I'm not happy when we tell the players that they can get away with violence with minimum punishment but I'm also happy having my favorite player in the line-up on Thursday!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mixed feelings. I'm not happy when we tell the players that they can get away with violence with minimum punishment but I'm also happy having my favorite player in the line-up on Thursday!

Mixed feelings? You what? Minimum punishment would be a telling off by the ref or yellow card. He got a red and missed two games.

Also we didn’t tell Laca anything of the sort. Our internal discipline process is separate to the external one! this was a decision made by the very people who create the rules, via a legitimate appeal process.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Not nominated.
Think Giroud will be nominated until his retirement, even he will play in the third French League one day.

Defense is even more funny. Zouma(!) ahead of Lenglet, Laporte again. Then Umtiti was injured for such a long time and Lenglet did it fantastic all the time, but still Umtiti is nominated.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lacazette should retire. Not getting in during an era where Benzema is out for political reasons, and you can argue even Ben Yedder is ahead of him, someone who also hasn’t made the squad.

HBL

Established Member
Were are the people who says he contributes like Jesus when he doesnt score?
Usually does, regardless of the result but not tonight, he was poor. The antics of the Rennes players didn't help, nevertheless we are through and that's all that matters.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Usually does, regardless of the result but not tonight, he was poor. The antics of the Rennes players didn't help, nevertheless we are through and that's all that matters.
Ofc , Not hating on lacazette:)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Love Laca but he need to stay cool I like the hard working and pressing and tackling from the striker any manager love this kind of commitment but be smart with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom