• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

My player of the year so far. So so impressed. Has everything.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Never doubted this man. Has easily grown into one of my favorite players. So underrated.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Unreal striker. Funnily enough he looks better in his second season here..

He’s obviously got an excellent understanding with Auba, but he himself has gone up a level this season. Auba relationship aside, Lacazette has improved tremendously. He’s becoming a complete striker.

More goals than the pesky Yanited bunch now too, Martial, Lukaku and Pogba all have less goals. Normality= restored.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Darkn horse contender for the captaincy next season?

With Kos at the end of his career and Rambo going I think Sokratis and Xhaka will be our leading contenders for the captaincy. That said, I wouldnt be unhappy if Lacca got it for leading by example when it comes to work rate and peforming in the big matches too.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Cannot remember where but i saw ian wright on tv talking about laca, he said laca wants to be a arsenal great and loves the club.

If he carries on like this then he will be well on his way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom