• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

:lol:

Some were convinced he could do a similar job from the bench as Laca. I remember I had to put @hydrofluoric acid back in his place when he tried to convince me how we should sell him and play Nketiah. It should be vice versa.
Hilarious if it weren't so true. The same people that blame the club for not giving Nketiah minutes would also blame the club for not replacing him quickly enough with an overpriced Zaha.

avalonhse

Time to requote about Lukaku

Lukaku has speed, height, body strength, and a bit of tricks. He can use all these attributes to help the team play, to keep possession or to get in a good shooting position.
Lacazette finishing ability is great, but other than that, he only offers speed and maybe a bit of body strength. He won't be able to do what Morata or Lukaku can do.

tumblr_pdqzy5V5X11tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Lukaku is a beast. If Laca can score as many goals in the PL then we can make that claim.

BasicGlamorousAnteater.gif

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Love this guy, his passion for the club is infectious, and you can see he leaves it all on the pitch, wish he would be more greedy could easily be challenging Aguero for the golden boot, closest player we've had to Wrighty in a long time.
He's also got atleast a couple of goals wrongly disallowed. Could've easily been in the running for the golden boot along with Aubameyang.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think he has developed really well this year. Think the high press really suits him given how he is built, his tenacity and his speed.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Both have similar goal records, i personally feel Laca has had a better season despite PEA's goal tally.
So do I but let's keep it quiet before we get hounded off here by the haters LOL.
IMHO Lacazette is the better player and we're a better side with him. Having said that I love how they play together and I would never deny that PEA is one of our deadliest weapons.

Reactions: Jae

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

So do I but let's keep it quiet before we get hounded off here by the haters LOL.
IMHO Lacazette is the better player and we're a better side with him. Having said that I love how they play together and I would never deny that PEA is one of our deadliest weapons.
Our fans are very fickle and too obsessed with certain players. They do play well together we just need more quality to help them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wish this thread would be renamed already. Laca the net sounds like lack of the net, like this guy doesn't score goals or some sh*t.

I vote Alexandre the great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom