• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting, Emery needs to sell because of Stan, which he does, but Wenger was sitting on cash when he was here.
source.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely pointless selling him. We probably just about make our money back and then you have to replace 16 goals and 10 assists for £50m. Who are you buying that’s an improvement on that? You won’t be getting a winger with that output for that amount of money and there’s not many pacey strikers around (quicker than him anyway) who you’ll get for that money. It’s a sideways move. If you could sell him for £100m and get two players then it would be something worth considering but that’s not happening.

Gunner for good

I think midfield is more of a problem than laca, very little service when playing alone up front. We're constantly passing the ball backwards and sideways in defense and mid. Pea has the far better movement in and around the box but that's no good when we've no creativity and such so slow build up starting from defence.
Our attackers our far from the problem apart from the sitters missed but at least been getting in good positions when they can

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I think midfield is more of a problem than laca, very little service when playing alone up front. We're constantly passing the ball backwards and sideways in defense and mid. Pea has the far better movement in and around the box but that's no good when we've no creativity and such so slow build up starting from defence.
Our attackers our far from the problem apart from the sitters missed but at least been getting in good positions when they can
If you need service, you are not a top striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also, don’t think you need to sell Lacazette to finance moves if you’re targeting Ryan Fraser level talent.

I can understand selling Laca if you want Pepe who’ll cost 70M but not a Ryan Fraser who is costing three times less.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Also, don’t think you need to sell Lacazette to finance moves if you’re targeting Ryan Fraser level talent.

I can understand selling Laca if you want Pepe who’ll cost 70M but not a Ryan Fraser who is costing three times less.

Liverpool signed guys like Robertson, Wijnaldum and Mane from lower PL clubs and look how they turned out. I hate how Arsenal look down on PL players from lower down clubs but we'd sign any mug from the second division in France or Spain and any East European coming out of Germany.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool signed guys like Robertson, Wijnaldum and Mane from lower PL clubs and look how they turned out. I hate how Arsenal look down on PL players from lower down clubs but we'd sign any mug from the second division in France or Spain and any East European coming out of Germany.
Robertson was a top young talent, and Mane was younger and more impressive than what Fraser is now. But I agree, and I’m not against Fraser either.

The big issue is money, PL players cost more, and our budgets are limited, maybe that’s why we as a club and a fan base are hesitant with domestic players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom