• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I can assure you, Hleb was not praised for his dribbling skills whilst he was here. If anything, he was blamed for our attacks breaking down because he "dribbled too much"
Those are people who thinks Ronaldinho dribbled too much and walcott is the best player in the world.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We would be mad to split Auba and Laca up, they have scored 48 goals between them, only Aguero & Sterling (54) and Salah & Mane (50) have scored more.

If anything we need to add another forward who is going to put up close to Laca numbers to compliment them as that is where we are really far behind. Only having 2 players in double figures is shocking, City have 6, even United have 4.

3rd top scorers of the top 6 teams,

Man City - Jesus (19)
Liverpool - Firminho (16)
Sp**s - Moura (15)
Man Utd - Rashford (13)
Chelsea - Pedro (12)
Arsenal - Mkhi (6)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We would be mad to split Auba and Laca up, they have scored 48 goals between them, only Aguero & Sterling (54) and Salah & Mane (50) have scored more.

If anything we need to add another forward who is going to put up close to Laca numbers to compliment them as that is where we are really far behind. Only having 2 players in double figures is shocking, City have 6, even United have 4.

Man City - Jesus (19)
Sp**s - Moura (15)
Man Utd - Rashford (13)
Chelsea - Pedro (12)
Arsenal - Mkhi (6)
We should go all in for Zaha.

Gunner-Union

I think a good winger like zaha will get us more goals but in what formation? auba has to be a center forward so do we play a winger either side of him? id like that

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fans showing mad love for Hleb now when as at the time he was actually here, only very few of us liked him.
I reckon in years to come, Laca and Auba will be praised to high heavens too by same fans slating him now.
Sometimes you appreciate a player once he’s gone.

Anyway, Hleb was rated here, people loved that Cesc, Rosicky, Flamini, Helb group.

Issue was his fear of shooting.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Man City - Jesus (19)
Sp**s - Moura (15)
Man Utd - Rashford (13)
Chelsea - Pedro (12)
Arsenal - Mkhi (6)

That's scary. Ramsey if played more often would probably been in double figures, but he's being sold.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think a good winger like zaha will get us more goals but in what formation? auba has to be a center forward so do we play a winger either side of him? id like that
Auba could still feature as LW with Laca dropping deep for the cutback around edge of box and Auba popping up near posts. We'll just have Zaha replacing Mhiki at RW.

Emery will have two or three formations with one of Laca/Auba up top in mind for next season. Both will have to sit one out at times, but enjoy more scoring opportunities together.

If Auba was more clinical this season he could have already been hitting 30 while playing from the wing most of the time. If we create more chances and space with a trickster like Zaha he'll take the golden boot next year for sure.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
https://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/barcelona-interest-is-flattering-lacazette-2/1190452

Lacazette flirting with the interest. I think it's time to get him locked up for the future.
All the players they've bought from us have disappointed in some way. It depends how much they're offering,whether Emery will be able to spend the entire fee and who we can sign as a replacement. My inclination is to keep him and supplement him and Auba but apparently, we're a little short of funds.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

All the players they've bought from us have disappointed in some way. It depends how much they're offering,whether Emery will be able to spend the entire fee and who we can sign as a replacement. My inclination is to keep him and supplement him and Auba but apparently, we're a little short of funds.

Last season we spent 71 million. Now we have new sponsorship deals and freeing wages from Cech (2nd keeper, big wage) & Welbeck (injury prone sub) for example.

We have no problem. No need to sell either striker. They will want to leave us if we don't get to UCL this or after next season.

That is the only worry, or if someone will pay silly money (if that is a worry), because there is 3 years in contract.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Last season we spent 71 million. Now we have new sponsorship deals and freeing wages from Cech (2nd keeper, big wage) & Welbeck (injury prone sub) for example.

We have no problem. No need to sell either striker. They will want to leave us if we don't get to UCL this or after next season.

That is the only worry, or if someone will pay silly money (if that is a worry), because there is 3 years in contract.
I'll believe how much we can spend when the window opens. It's been less than I hoped since forever and I think we were outspent by Fulham lol.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'll believe how much we can spend when the window opens. It's been less than I hoped since forever and I think we were outspent by Fulham lol.

But the 71 million spent last year for 4 players is a fact? :) So logic with new sponsorship deals tells us it is probably even more this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom