• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My mum got one of these as some sort of compensation after my dad had died.

They're massive, really massive.
I suggested we could use it as an Ox for ploughing, to give his existence at least some sort of meaning, but it got dismissed.
They are huge! Some types bigger than others, but they're all monsters. Real characters as well. A pvssy ploughing? I know it works the other way around :p

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lacazette scored 4 away goals last season vs Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield. The 3 relegated teams.

But if i speak I am in big trouble.

Player of the season uno. :lol:

I'm sorry but how could anyone justify him winning it when we've literally got another striker who produced more. It makes zero sense whatsoever.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Player of the season uno. :lol:

I'm sorry but how could anyone justify him winning it when we've literally got another striker who produced more. It makes zero sense whatsoever.

It's like when Ox was here, every 5/10 performance from him would get hyped to the heavens because people liked his personality.

It's the same with Lacazette, people like him cos he's handsome, has a fresh trim always and is good at dancing, compare that to Auba who's a bit ugly and has **** hair. You see how quick they are to turn on Auba for a bad performance but cut Lacazette so much slack? It's cos fans are shallow and in the closet.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Lacazette scored 4 away goals this season vs Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield. The 3 relegated teams.

But if i speak I am in big trouble.

No need for "but", ruined it.

But yeah 13 league goals is average. I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt that he'd score more if Auba wasn't here but that'd probably be generous. Doesn't shoot enough/create enough shooting opportunities for himself for that.

BigPoppaPump

No need for "but", ruined it.

But yeah 13 league goals is average. I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt that he'd score more if Auba wasn't here but that'd probably be generous. Doesn't shoot enough/create enough shooting opportunities for himself for that.

We only bought Aubameyang because Lacazette was doing Giroud numbers and Alexis was about to leave. If Lacazette was doing his job we wouldn't of needed to buy Auba, we should've just bought PEA that summer instead.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We only bought Aubameyang because Lacazette was doing Giroud numbers and Alexis was about to leave. If Lacazette was doing his job we wouldn't of needed to buy Auba, we should've just bought PEA that summer instead.
How do you feel about Auba doing Giroud numbers against the top 6 since he arrived?
But you only like him because he does a sick backflip after he scores and wears big chains or something like that right

BigPoppaPump

How do you feel about Auba doing Giroud numbers against the top 6 since he arrived?
But you only like him because he does a sick backflip after he scores and wears big chains or something like that right

He scored against Sp**s and United this season bro, not like Lacazette has done much better in that regard.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He scored against Sp**s and United this season bro, not like Lacazette has done much better in that regard.
He’s scored 1 goal from open play against the top 6 in his first 18 months at the club, the same amount as Giroud in his first 18 months at the club.

BigPoppaPump

“Alexandre Lacazette has averaged an expected baldness of 0.67 this season. Toupée.”

Seriously though, those constant hair cuts he gets is really pushing is hairline back, looks like he gets one every week. Reminds me of Walcott who's forehead seemed to get bigger every season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We must have the most argumentative fan base going. We have 2 top strikers who have different qualities.

Let's enjoy the 2 of them. They both compliment each other.

You don't hear Liverpool fans moaning about Firmino not scoring as many as Mane and Salah. Because they understand Firminos game is more than goals.

Lacazette is similar he drops deep he is physical with defenders and works his socks of. He also pops up with important games in big matches. While Auba may be more prolific Lacazettes movement sometimes allows Auba to get those opportunities.

Either way we need BOTH players. And as fans we should be happy with have them not crying about who deserves more praise than the other.

Mustafi stats probably top all of our defence. However we all know he isn't our best defender.

OSBK

Established Member
We must have the most argumentative fan base going. We have 2 top strikers who have different qualities.

Let's enjoy the 2 of them. They both compliment each other.

You don't hear Liverpool fans moaning about Firmino not scoring as many as Mane and Salah. Because they understand Firminos game is more than goals.

Lacazette is similar he drops deep he is physical with defenders and works his socks of. He also pops up with important games in big matches. While Auba may be more prolific Lacazettes movement sometimes allows Auba to get those opportunities.

Either way we need BOTH players. And as fans we should be happy with have them not crying about who deserves more praise than the other.

Mustafi stats probably top all of our defence. However we all know he isn't our best defender.

Well said. Some of the people here are not happy that only city and pool had a front 2 who scored scored more. We are very lucky to have these 2 upfront and hope we get a good few more seasons out of them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Listen when your club is finishing 5th and stinking the joint out every week, people will be questioned - players, manager etc, this is Arsenal not Aberdeen ffs.

Don’t know why people get so touchy, Lacazette scores 4 away goals against rubbish teams. Not good enough. Mustafi makes mistakes every week not good enough. Özil hasn’t been good enough. Koaksinac is rubbish. Iwobi has no end product. Emery stank the league out.

People on here just want everyone to be grateful for what we have. What do we have? Trash.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Listen when your club is finishing 5th and stinking the joint out every week, people will be questioned - players, manager etc, this is Arsenal not Aberdeen ffs.

Don’t know why people get so touchy, Lacazette scores 4 away goals against rubbish teams. Not good enough. Mustafi makes mistakes every week not good enough. Özil hasn’t been good enough. Koaksinac is rubbish. Iwobi has no end product. Emery stank the league out.

People on here just want everyone to be grateful for what we have. What do we have? Trash.
I think people are not saying that we should be grateful for the team. They just feel that Laca/Auba don't deserve the slack they are getting. Our problems lie elsewhere. Laca has scored many crucial goals that have turned around matches. People just look at the numbers. They should also look at the context.

Arsenio Venger

Laca and Auba aren’t the problem. We need to upgrade literally everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom